52

Violets pov

A change, a change in my heart as I walked into school. I view the world differently now. Ever since I got kid napped I haven't been the same.

Father has seen the change in heart and is concerned. What they did was horrible to watch. Days in and days out I was kept hostage by the Anti's.

While I sat in my desk in the school room, hearing mindless chatter about what the factor of 12 is. My mind isn't working and it keeps going back to the day I was kidnapped.

"Miss Styles please pay attention" Miss Galaway said. I nodded and grabbed my pencil and wrote down fake things in my notebook.

All that was in my notebook was a name, of a person that I knew only for a short time. Henry yes Henry was his name. I shall never forget him.

A little backstory on Henry, his Mum was a Omega Father Alpha. Henry lived a great life, up until the Anti's killed his parents and took him away.

------------------------
Harry's pov

Work was on my mind today things I had to do to get done. Going through war debts with the accountant was brutal. Towns were destroyed people lost there lives expescially on that train. Which still haunts me.

The war debts were soon over as my second in command Carlisle came in. "Ah yes what can I help you with" I asked. "Excuse me but can Harry and I talk in private Mr. Jones" Carlisle asked. He nodded and walked out.

"What can I help you with Carlisle" I asked. "It's about the ABO government dinner that's coming up" Carlisle said. "What about it" I asked. "Some of the guests sir it's obscured" Carlisle said. "Whys that" I asked. "You see sir your inviting Charles Dover, leader of the Betas and let's not forget Morgan Henry sir this is a dinner for Alphas not betas and Omegas, the former leader would've done differently" Carlisle said.

"I'm not the former Leader, This is my Leading and what I say goes, some people might be excited about the Omega and Beta leaders at the dinner big whoop" I said.

"What is it that you believe sir" Carlisle said.

"What I believe is what the first Alpha leader believed, Davis Montgomery believed in Uniting everyone and anything together for any social gathering no matter what they are Alpha Beta or heck Omega even but, I call the shots around here and what I say goes am I clear" I said.

"Crystal" Carlisle said. "I'm glad we see eye to eye" I said. Carlisle got up out of his chair and walked out. Less than a minute later David came in with some news.

"Sir Louis called it's something about Violet" David said. "Thank you" I said. Picking up the phone and dialing his number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Hello" Luna said. "Hey baby what's going on" I asked. "Violet had a breakdown at school" Luna said. "Ok I'll be home right now" I said.

"David cancel my meetings I'm heading home early it's family issues" I said. "On it sir" David said. "In fact you can head home early go spend time with your Omega" I said.

"I actually don't have a mate sir" David said. Stopping in my tracks and looking at David, "you don't have a mate how old are you" I asked. "I'm 20 years old all my friends found a mate already and I'm the single one" David said.

"Ya know if I wasn't married to Luna I would date you" I said. "Really sir, I mean I'm a Beta and betas aren't supposed to be with Alphas" David said. "I'm the Alpha leader aren't I, now go out there and find a girl" I said. David nodded with a grin on his face, "thank you sir" David said. "Your welcome" I said.

Once getting home I immediately saw a crying Violet sitting on the sofa with my Luna cradling her. "Hey what's the matter" I asked. "I started hearing beeping in my head, I didn't know what was happening so I started to freak out" Violet said.

"Turn your head Vi" Luna said. Moving her hair I saw a light flashing behind her head. "Oh my god" I whispered. "What dad" Violet asked. "They chipped you, the Anti's they chipped her" I said.

Noticing a change in emotion in Violets face, tears came down her cheeks as her face nuzzled into Luna's neck. "It's going to be alright I'm going to do whatever it takes to get this chip out of you" I said. "You sure dad" Violet asked. I nodded and hugged her.

Later that day

The ABO dinner was tonight, I still haven't asked my Luna to be my date. God I'm such a bad Alpha.

"Hey Luna would you be my date to the ABO dinner tonight" I asked. "Of course daddy" Luna said. Kissing his cheek. "Where is the dinner at" Luna asked. "At the castle" I said. "Who will watch the kids" Luna asked. "David" I said. "Is that your assistant" Luna said. I nodded, "but the kids love Fletcher more" Luna said. "He'll be at the dinner baby" I said.

"And we can also have some fun after the dinner is over if you know what I mean baby" I said. Kissing his lips. "Fuck me already daddy" Luna said. "That's for another time Luna" I said.

"Don't tease me daddy" Luna said.

"I love you too baby" I said.

SMUT SMUT SMUT YES THE TIME HAS CUM SMUT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PEOPLE SO SMUT HEADS

YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS And I HAVE HEARD, GET READY

HAVE A GOOD DAY NIGHT WHERE EVER YOU MAYBE

XOXOXOXO COMMENT AND VOTE