35

The smut is back enjoy all SMUT HEADS

The next morning was filled with silence as Harry woke alone in his shared room. He got up and walked out to the kitchen. Seeing Louis standing in the kitchen making breakfast for the family. A strong tension was in the room between Louis and Harry.

"Look at me" Harry said. Louis didn't move and inch as he continued making breakfast. "LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT" Harry yelled. "What do you want" Louis said. "I want you to look at me while I'm talking to you" Harry said. "Ok I'm looking now tell me what's so fucking important" Louis said.

Stinging feeling rushed across Louis face. Tears fell down Louis face as he looked up at Harry's careless eyes. "Why did you hit me" Louis said. "You deserved it" Harry said. "For what" Louis said. "For cursing" Harry said. "Really cursing that's it that's so important to you so you slap me to shut me up is that what we're doing now every time I get you mad you take it out on me and hit me wow" Louis said.

Suddenly Harry pushed Louis into a wall and pinned Louis hands above his head. He started into the eyes of his Luna. "You have a little fight in you" Harry said. Louis tried to get out of the mans grip but failed miserably. "You made me this way" Louis said. Harry moved Louis to a different wall never loosing his grip on the boy. "How did I make you this way" Harry asked. "You get so jealous to easily and it's annoying" Louis said. Harry's eyes moved from a forest color to a dark green a smirk moved on his lips. "Answer me this do you want me to take my jealousy out on you baby" Harry said. "Yes daddy fuck me with your jealousy fuck me so hard and fast that I can feel you when I walk fuck me" Louis said.

Harry's lips devoured Louis lips by kissing his with so much anger and passion. Harry pulled Louis legs up and pinned him to the wall by his hold. "Wrap your slutty legs around me baby" Harry said. Feeling Louis legs wrap around Harry's waist was a sign to keep going.

"Let's see what your slutty mouth can do huh baby" Harry said. The two entered there room and Harry shut and locked the door. "Strip for me slut" Harry said. He sat on the bed as Louis stood in front of him and grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. Leaving Louis torso bare.

"You look so sexy while stripping for me" Harry said. The man slipped a hand in his pants and touched himself as he watched his Luna strip in front of him. Harry's eyes never left the boys body as he watched him.

"Does daddy like when his baby boy is bad" Louis said. "So fucking much" Harry said. Harry smirked when he saw the boys panties and let's not forget his semi hard friend. Which Harry couldn't wait to get his hands on.

"Fuck you got me so hard" Harry said. Leaving a smirk on his face. "Me too daddy" Louis said. "Com here let me see you up close" Harry said. Louis crawled on the bed and straddled his husbands waist. "Ride me" Harry said. Louis hips grinder in to our crotches. Before things get to heated Harry flips Louis over.

"I want to see you orgasm so hard for me" Harry said. Making a shaky breath come from Louis lips. "But first let's prep you" Harry said. Grabbing lube and condoms from his bedside table. He lubed up his fingers and slid his fingers in Louis hole. Slowly pulling them in and out. Watching as the Luna come undone. "Yes daddy" Louis moaned. Making Harry's fingers go faster causing louder moans come from his Luna's sinful lips. "I'm gonna" Louis said. "Don't cum yet little one" Harry said. Pulling his fingers out of Louis and bringing them up to Louis mouth. "Taste yourself baby" Harry said.

Louis sucked on Harry's fingers tasting himself on them. "How do you taste baby" Harry asked. "Sweet daddy" Louis said. "Yes you do baby" Harry said. As he crawled up near Louis mouth. "I want to taste yourself on your sinful lips" Harry said. Pressing his lips on Louis. Biting down on Louis bottom lip and he slips his tongue into his mouth.

Pulling away I grabbed the condom from the table and slipped it on. "Why do we need a condom" Louis asked. "You want another baby" Harry asked. "Just this once go unprotected come on" Louis said. Slipping it off and throwing it away. Harry lubed up and pushed Into his Luna.

"Your so tight baby" Harry said. Slowly grinding into him his face scrunched up due to the fact we haven't had sex in so long. Louis nodded in approval. "Go faster" Louis said. I sped up the pace and thrusted faster. Beads of sweat ran down the boys face as Harry thrusted. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck that feels so good daddy" Louis said. "Scream my name" Harry said. "DADDY FUCk" Louis shouted. Louis came on sight and was hit with a hard orgasm. "Fuck you look so hot when you cum" Harry said. A faint smile crawled up on Louis face. Harry pressed a kiss on his lips. Checking the time it was 7:30 AM Harry never had morning angry sex before and he loved it.

"I love you so much" Louis said. "I love you too baby" Harry said. Pecking his lips he pulled out and laid next to his Luna. "Get some sleep baby I'll handle the kids" Harry said. "Thank you daddy" Louis said. "Anything for my Luna" Harry said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo

What do you want to see in the next chapter