39

HARRYS NOW ALPHA LEADER

LOUIS POV

Waking up beside my Alpha all wrapped in his arms is the best feeling ever. The warmth of his embrace made me melt. Pressing tiny kisses on his jawline making him groan in delight making his embrace tighter. "Good morning baby" Alpha said. "How'd you sleep" I asked. "Pretty good and i'm still tired from last night" Alpha said. A smirk hopped on my face "What happened last night daddy" I asked. "You know exactly what happened baby boy your moans are still ringing in my ears as i fucked you long and hard screaming out daddy daddy daddy" Alpha said.

Alpha left kisses on my lips leaving me want more of his sinful lips taking kisses from my lips. Alpha pulled away before things got to heated. "Daddy i want to play" I said. "Daddy wants to play to but work is calling" Alpha said. A sadden look crept on my face as i laid back in bed.

Alpha walked into the bathroom to fix his hair before coming back out in a sexy suit making my jaw drop. "Like what you see baby" Alpha asked. I swear alpha was eye fucking me just as i was to him. "yes daddy" I said. Alpha crawled into the bed making me want to rip that suit off of him.

Daddy planted a kiss on my lips once more before leaving. "I love you baby" Daddy said. "I love you too" I said. Alpha walked out. Leaving me with a little problem. So getting in the shower and taking care of it is what I did.

Getting out of the shower I put on a skirt and a crop top and walked to Daddies office. Luckily Violet was at school and Triston was fast asleep. Continuing to daddy's office I knocked on the door.

"Come in" Alpha said. I slowly opened the door and walked into a meeting. I ignored the stairs I was getting and sat down by daddy. "Continue" I said. The men continued to talk about who knows what. All I could think about was me getting into my Alphas pants.

So I waited until the meeting was over which lasted about all the day. So I walked out and walked out to see Fletcher in Tristons room.

"Can I help you" I asked. Fletcher turned around startled by my sudden appearance. "I was just checking up on him" Fletcher said. "Um ok" I said. "Don't worry I'm not going to try to do anything bad or anything" Fletcher said. "Good" I giggled. "Have you been told what Triston was going to grow up as" Fletcher asked. Shaking my head no.

"Well what do you think Triston will be" Fletcher asked. "Alpha hopefully" I said. "Well your wrong about that" Fletcher said. "What do you mean" I asked. "Your son is a Beta which means that he is a mix between a Alpha and a Omega no it's not a bad thing it means that he gets respected more by a Alpha and is higher up on the Anarchy" Fletcher said. "Will he find a mate when he's older" I asked. "When he's older yes but as of right now no since he's a baby" Fletcher said. "Does Harry know of this" I asked.

"Know of what" Alpha said. Our eyes widened as we turned around and being faced to Alpha. "Know of how much I love you" I said. "Oh how sweet but for real what's the reason" Alpha asked. "Do you know that our son is a Beta" I said. He looked me dead in the eye and simply said.

Yes

I'm back and BETTA than ever so enjoy this chapter