22

A week later war broke out between Anti's and Alphas the capital London is under war. Taking out city after city. But one Ridge Port. As war continues to break out the Ridge Port learns to fight.

------------------------
Harry's pov

As the war breaks out and the time I came to tell my Omega that I'm leaving to fight in the war. So that's what I did tonight I'm going to tell him.

"Omega let's go for a walk" I said. "Where" Omega said. "I just want to walk is that too much to ask besides it's a beautiful night" I said. Omega nodded and I took his hand and we walked out of the tent.

We walked for a bit until we stopped by a old tree. "Baby can I talk to you about something" I said. Omegas eyes widened. "Your not leaving me are you daddy" Omega said. "God no I would never" I said. I kissed his lips. Pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"But I am going to leave Ridge Port for a while to fight in the war that is broke out in London" I said. Seeing a tear make its way down his cheek left me heart broken. "But I promise my Omega I will be back for the birth of our baby my love" I said. Omega brought his hands out behind his back and gave me a note. "What's this" I asked. "Open it daddy" Omega said. I opened the note and my eyes widened and tears threatened to spill out. "We're having a Boy" I said. "We are" Omega said. Pulling in for a hug that soon turned into a kiss. "When did you find out babe" I asked. "The doctor gave it to me when you were with Bryce" Omega said. "I can't believe we're having a little boy" I said. "I love you so much daddy" Omega said. "I love you so much more" I
Said.

"When do you leave for London" Omega asked. "In a few days Bryce is giving us the run down tomorrow" I said. "I don't want you to go daddy" I said. "I know but I have to I want Violet and our little boy to grow up in a world that is safe and not full of terror that is run by Anti's and I don't want to wake up everyday and have our kids be judged on who there parents are" I said. "I understand daddy and I think you should go out there and fight for me Violet and our little boy" Omega said. "You have to be brave at a time like this" I said. Omega nodded and kissed my lips. "I know daddy i always will and you know that no matter what happens I'll always be your brave Omega" Omega said.

"I know" I said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo

Vote and comment