23

Before you read I just want to take the time and remember the people affected by the terrible terrible things in that happened in Manchester 🇬🇧.

So this chapter is going out to Manchester 🇬🇧

Enjoy🇬🇧

Louis pov
A couple days later

Rain fell at the train station the next day. "I'm going to miss you so much daddy" Violet said. "You be good for your mother she's Carrying your baby brother Vi" Alpha said. "I will papa" Violet said. "Good girl" Alpha said. Violet moved to the side when it was my turn to say my goodbyes.

Looking up into his green eyes one last time I couldn't help but cry. "Hey hey hey no crying love" Alpha said. Wiping the tears away with his thumbs. "I'm going to miss you so much" I said. "Baby I'm going to be right here with you in your heart" Alpha said. Placing his hand on my heart. "Will you be here for the birth of our baby Alpha" I asked. "Of course I will I wouldn't miss it" Alpha said. "I love you so much daddy" I said. Crying on his chest. "Daddy loves you too baby" Alpha said. Kissing my head. Alpha wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in for one last hug.

Pulling away from the hug I had one final thing I wanted from my Alpha. "Daddy" I said. "Yes baby" Alpha said. "Will you be my last first kiss" I asked. Alpha cupped my cheek and pressed his lips on mine. The kiss was like no other . This kiss was filled with love, salty tears and how much we loved each other. The train horn blew and that was the que for Alpha to go. Alpha pulled away from the kiss. "I love you so much baby Louis" Alpha said. "I love you so much more daddy Harry" I said. Pulling in for one final hug.

Watching the train pull away was the hardest thing ever. Tears poured down my cheeks. I didn't give a fuck on what I looked like. All I knew was I had love in my heart and memories of Alpha to last me this war.

I know this chapter is short as shit but enjoy