17

Louis pov

"Your pregnant" Alison said. "Yeah that's what I just said" I said. Literally sometimes I think I'm talking to myself. "What am I going to tell Harry who knows what he'll do" I said. "Relax he will love you even more" Alison said. "I'm going to flat out tell him" I said. I walked out of the tent and walked into The infirmary as I was about to walk in Alison's hand grabbed my arm and pulled my arm.

"Are you crazy you can't go in there" Alison said. "Your right I don't want Alpha to get mad" I said. Or maybe I do Angry sex would be amazing. I walked back to the tent and locked myself in the bathroom. Taking out my phone and sending daddy some nudes. I knew I was getting him hard because he sent me this

Daddy💞💞😍-God I'm gonna fuck you when I see you

Sending him more until he came running back. "Where's Omega" Alpha said. I smirked evilly when he saw me. "Baby look what you did to daddy get on your knees and blow me" Alpha said. I got on my knees and pulled out his member and sucked him so good that he was tugging on my hair. "Fuck baby" Alpha moaned. Gagging a bit when he bucked his hips up against my face. Minutes later I made him cum shooting down white fluids down my throat. Pulling away Getting up and kissing his lips. "Such a good baby" Alpha said. "Such a amazing Alpha" I said. Alpha placed a kiss on my temple before walking into the bathroom.

Minutes the door swung open. By the pace of Alpha's footsteps I knew he found the test and it's the moment of truth. "Louis who's is this" Alpha said. Alpha never uses my real name so that is shocking and scary. "There mine Alpha" I said. Alpha fell to his knees in shock. "So your saying your" Alpha said. I got on my knees to be down on his level. "I'm pregnant daddy" I said. Tears poured down his face. Leaning in and kissing away the tears pulling away I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "We're going to be parents" I said. "We're having pups I love you so much" Alpha said.

alpha got up and stood at the door. "What are you doing Alpha" I said. "I'm going to shout to the world how happy I am we're having pups" Alpha said. "No alpha don't" I said. "To late" Alpha said. Alpha ran outside the tent and shouted "IM GOING TO BE A DAD" Alpha shouted. People congratulated him with his announcement. I walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. 

Alpha picked me up bridal style and carried me back into the tent. "I love you and our little one" Alpha said. Kissing my cheek. "I love you too Alpha" I said. "Tonight I'm going to treat you like a queen" Alpha said. Making me blush a crimson color. "My blushing baby" Alpha said. "Can I ask you a question daddy" I asked. "I think you already did my love" Alpha said. Smacking his chest. "You sap but no my question is can you sing to me" I said. "Sing you want me to sing baby I haven't done that in forever" Alpha said. Bringing out my sad puppy dog eyes and the trembling lip I knew I would crack him.

"Please Daddy" I said. Alpha rolled his eyes knowing that he couldn't say no. "Fine one song" Alpha said. "Yay daddy" I said. Kissing his lips. Following daddy to the tent and sat down on the couch. "I haven't sang in forever so I might be rusty" Alpha said. Daddy grabbed a guitar and started singing.

Same lips red  same blue eyes
Same white shirt couple more tattoos
But it's not you and it's not me
Taste so sweet looks so real
Sounds like something that I used to feel
But I can't touch what I see

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

The fridge light washes this room white
Moon dances over your good side
This was all we used to need
Tongue tied like we've never known
Telling those stories we already know
Cause we don't say what we really mean

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in a place of you and me

"I loved it daddy" I said. "I'm glad you do darling because I'm not going to sing again" Alpha said. Kissing his lips. "It was amazing" I said. "No it wasn't" Alpha said. "Yes it was and don't lie to yourself" I said. "Ok baby" Alpha said. Wrapping my arms around his waist as he picked me up. Putting the guitar down before I crawled on him.

The rest of the afternoon we just cuddled. We watched Romantic comedies on Netflix. What up woman reference. "Let's watch 10 things I hate about you" Alpha said. "I've never seen it" I said. Alpha gave me a offensive look. "Well we are watching it now" Alpha said. Pressing play and the movie started.

"Alpha" I said. "Yes my baby" Alpha said. "You know who you look like in this movie" I said. "Who" Alpha said. "Patrick Verona I mean you both have long curly luscious hair" I said. "That's a first most people say I remind them of Kat" Alpha said. Letting out a little giggle as Alpha kissed me. Pulling away from the kiss Alpha got up and started lip syncing the song that Patrick was singing to Kat.

Leaving me a laughing mess as Alpha got close up to me to finish up the last note of the song. Wrapping it off with a kiss. And a couple love bites thrown in to the mix. Ending off a perfect day with my little one and my Alpha.

Comment vote

Word count 1032