FIVE

"Hey, Kei," you said to the man on your lap. Your fingers caressing his hair as his body relaxes from the relaxing sensation your fingertips were sending all over his body. "Why do you love me?" he asked as he opened his eyes to meet yours, a bitter grimace on his face.

"That was your third time asking me today," he grumbled as he rose from his seat. "Why do you keep asking?" he turned to face you.

"Well, I heard these girls from your class, they keep saying that we don't fit for each other, that Sakamoto-san was way prettier and perfect for you. I—I kinda agree to that since you're one of the famous guys here. I just feel—"

His lips crashed into yours without warning; you were stunned at first, but your body gradually relaxed and you melted into the kiss. Tsukishima drew away after a few seconds, his forehead resting against yours and his eyes staring down into your sea blue orbs.

"I don't care what others say; I don't care about Sakamoto either; all I care about is you," He clicked his tongue, a small blush appearing on his cheeks, "I want you, only you. Hell, you keep comparing yourself to her, you're popular as much as she is, or did you forget about that? How many guys have confessed to you already?"

"Hey! That's not true," you flushed.

Tsukishima recognized he was one of those romantically challenging persons, yet he did his hardest to convey his affections for you. You two were made for each other.

Too flawless.

Despite his certainty, you couldn't help but feel nervous whenever he was surrounded by people, particularly girls.

He made your relationship public, but it did not stop the ladies from refraining from him. Despite the fact that Tsukishima has stated unequivocally that he does not wish to entertain anyone because he already has you. You trusted Kei, but not the people who surrounded him, people who you had never met before.

But it didn't last long, and your worst nightmare came true that wet March night.

You almost wished you were dreaming, but reality came the instant you found him kissing someone else. Worse, it was the girl you despised the most.

Her name is Sakamoto Nanami.

The girl who openly admitted she liked Kei. Despite the fact that you and Kei were already dating, she continued to pursue him. That doesn't stop her from carrying out her evil schemes.

Your entire world came to a halt that day.

You cried your heart out as you packed your belongings into your suitcases, preparing for the most difficult break-up of your life.

Tsukishima hurried inside his apartment, which you had shared for a few weeks. You've only been living together for a short time.

He walked into the room you shared and, when he saw what you were up to, he stopped you by placing his arms around your waist. You squirmed, attempting to release yourself from him. You didn't want to see him, you despised him, and you despise the fact that despite everything, you still love him.

"Why..." your lower lips quivered as you fought back a sob to escape. "WHY, KEI?! How can you do this to me?! I TRUSTED YOU! I've given you everything! Where did I go wrong?" You dropped down on the floor, covering your face.

"(F/N), please listen to me," Tsukishima pleaded.

"No matter what your reason is, it won't change the fact that you cheated. You could have just told me that you're tired of me. Do you know what's the worst thing about what happened? Why, Nanami? You told me that you don't care about her. You ruined my life, Kei," You shoved him out of the way, dragging your luggage behind you.