SEVENTEEN

It was a quiet day at the club. After a few practice matches, you were hanging the freshly washed sports bib outside the gym.

The team has been busy improving their skills now that they have advanced to the finals, and you can expect some intense matchups on game day. Everyone was working hard to improve their individual abilities.

"Kuroo, I didn't realize you were here," you said, smiling.

The man went to the fountain to wash his face. "It feels so much better to see you doing so well these days."

"Well, I guess because everything has been going so well,"

"That's great! Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to or if Tsukki isn't treating you right."

"Thank you," you said with a smile.

"Nah, I'm glad Tsukki's treating you better," Kuroo says, massaging the back of his neck. "You're doing better, you're glowing so much."

Your cheeks flushed as you said, "Um...I'm not—"

"You're still having doubts? I understand," Kuroo cut in, "but that man is doing his best for you and your family, and I think it's a risk worth taking again."

What Kuroo stated to you made you rethink the entire practice. Before you knew it, the day had come to an end, and you were eager to head home.

You had just exited the locker room and were on your way to meet your husband. You notice him, leaning on the driver's side door of his car. He immediately sensed your presence.

"(F/N), we'll have to stop by the grocery store to restock and also get some supplies for Keiko; I'm not sure which brand to get or how much I'll spend, so will you come with me?"

You took the passenger seat, nodding silently. You two drove to the local supermarket. As usual, he drew a lot of attention to himself and you. You brought a hat this time, you put it on right away and backed away from Kei.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Kei asked.

"Um, are you trying to be lowkey?"

Kei groaned, "you're still not used to this. Didn't I tell you to relax? The more you get anxious, the more you attract people's attention." He extended his hand to you.

"What are you doing?" you wondered.

"I just want to hold my wife's hand; is that wrong?" he asked innocently.

"There are a lot of people staring at Kei," you grumbled.

"Who cares about them?" he asked casually.

"Seriously?" you asked, stunned.

"Do I appear to be joking? You know, you can always tell me you don't want to." Tsukishima sighed and turned around.

"Wait—" you blushed as you gripped his hand, "I—uh, you know I'm not used to this."

Tsukishima couldn't help but smile when he heard you say it. "You'll be fine," he pats the top of your head, "as long as I'm here, you'll always be."

You finally put his hand in yours and walked inside the grocery store hand in hand. After purchasing everything at the store, Tsukishima decided to take a walk around the mall before coming home. When you entered the apartment complex, you could hear Keiko crying.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here; she wouldn't stop crying," Akiteru exclaimed as you walked in.

"Aw, sweetie, calm down, mommy is here," you said as you took Keiko from her.

"By the way, isn't Keiko turning one this month?" Akiteru asked as he looked at you two.

"That's right!" exclaimed you. You gazed towards Tsukishima and said, "I almost forgot about that."