SIX

You can only recall fragments of your memories from that night. You remembered Tsukishima carrying you home on his back. Nothing else comes to mind after that. You hoped you hadn't uttered anything odd while sleeping.

"Oh, you're finally up; how do you feel?" Shin was at the counter chopping some veggies, while Keiko was in a crib near the living room.

You just nodded in response to her question before you went to pick Keiko up. She stared at you with her wide eyes while you smile down at her with gentleness. She kept reminding you of him but it didn't bother you since Keiko and her father are two different people. Seeing him in person would bother you in an instant.

"How long was I out?" You asked, carrying Keiko.

"Just until this morning," Shin answered, "By the way, Kei met your daughter last night."

You snapped your head towards your brother with wide eyes, "What?!"

"Relax, I told him Keiko's my daughter. He seemed to believe it."

"How did he even saw Keiko!?"

"I asked him to stay for dinner and we had a little catching up."

"Are you serious?" you questioned, surprised.

"He's good with kids, and he was able to calm Keiko down after she awoke," Shin said.

"Onii-chan!" You were clearly nervous.

"It's fine, (F/N)," he said, "Have you forgotten what day it is?"

You grimaced as you looked at the calendar on the wall; it was July 28th.

"Keiko just turned 10 months!" you exclaimed, raising your daughter, "Oh, honey! Two more months and you'll be one!"

"Mom and Dad gave this to me before they left for overseas," Shin handed you a piece of an envelope, "it's money to celebrate her monthly milestone but I forgot about it. Why don't you take your old Karasuno teammates to lunch?"

"Are you sure?"

Shin nodded, "Of course, you've been planning to introduce her to the team, right?"

"Thank you very much; I'll call them right away."

"You should invite Tooru and Hajime to the picnic later; I'll prepare everything, and while I'm at it, I'll call over Kai as well." Shin grinned.

You nodded, taking your phone to call your cousin. After a few rings, he answered, "Tooru-nii! Keiko turned 10 months today, and Shin-niichan wanted to celebrate later at the park, and he wanted me to invite you,"

"Really? Sure! I'm free, coach just canceled our afternoon practice, and Iwa-chan is furious about it."

You giggled, "You should bring Hajime-nii!"

"Why don't you ask him yourself! Iwa-chan~!"

"You're annoying, Kusoikawa!"

"How rude! (F/N)-chan is on the other end of the line, and she wants to talk to you."

"(F/N)? Give me that!" You heard a shuffling noise, followed by a familiar voice. "Hello? (F/N)?"

"Hajime-nii! It's been a while! How are you?" you chirped.

"I'm fine," he said casually, "it's just that Kusoikawa keeps messing around, causing trouble."

"Eh?! Hey, that's not true!" Oikawa defended.

"Shut up, I'm not talking to you!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"Mean!" You laughed as you envisioned Oikawa's pouting expression.