TWENTY-FOUR

"Iwaizumi-sensei!"

A man named Iwaizumi Hajime stopped between his tracks. He turned to face the school principal, he bowed his head to greet him.

"Good morning, Principal. What can I do for you?"

"Good morning, sensei. Well, I wanted to talk about the new Physical Education teacher for the girls. She'll be starting tomorrow and I would like to ask if it's alright if you tour her around the school and show her the ropes." The Principal said.

"I see..." Iwaizumi didn't say anything. "I'll take care of it, Sir."

The Principal smiled, "Thank you!"

After this talk with the Principal, he continued walking towards the volleyball gym. He slide the door open to see all the member are already doing their warm ups. In the middle of the court there stood a man familiar to him. He huffed as he made his way to that man.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked the man.

"Now, now, is that how you treat your friend who you haven't seen in a long time?"

"Stop acting like you've gone that long, Kusokawa." Iwaizumi said.

"I'm glade you're still the same even when I got back from my paternity leave." Oikawa chuckled.

"How was it? Being a father now? I just hope you stop being childish." Iwaizumi picked up the ball on the ground.

"Oh, you should see him! Toshi-kun's the cutest baby I have ever seen!" Oikawa squealed in delight.

"Dumbass," Iwaizumi shook his head, "Alright! Huddle up!" He called out to all the volleyball members.

"Hiya, guys! Now that I'm back from my leave. Me and your coach will whip you all into shape." Oikawa grinned.

"Don't you always, Oikawa-sensei?" One of the members said.

"Is that a complain, I hear?" Iwaizumi glared.

"N—No, coach."

The afternoon practiced went smoothly. Iwaizumi and Oikawa stood by the corner observing each members. But then Oikawa mentioned about the new teacher for the girls Physical Education.

"Yeah, the Principal actually talked to me earlier before I got here. He wanted me to tour her around the school and show her the ropes as a co-Physical Education teacher."

"Oh, I hope you get along with her, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa chirped, "I almost forgot! Mom's inviting you for dinner later. She also invited (F/N) and her family,"

Iwaizumi glance at Oikawa, "Alright, I'll be there."

Oikawa was actually surprised that Iwaizumi agreed to come without even any argument. He used to say rude comments before agreeing. Is it because (F/N) was there?

It has been two years since the last time Iwaizumi saw her. He heard that she gave birth to her second child, which happens to be a girl again. Iwaizumi returned to Miyagi right after he graduated. This will be the first time in two years since he last seen the woman he loved almost all of his life.

When afternoon practice was over, Oikawa together with Iwaizumi left to buy something before heading home to attend the dinner. They bought a bottle of red wine and desserts.

Finally, they have arrived at the Oikawa's Residence. Iwaizumi was still unsure what to do when he sees (F/N). He followed his friend inside their house.

"I'm home! Honey, Mom! Iwa-chan's here!" Oikawa hollered from the living room.

A woman came out of the kitchen cradling a baby around her arms. It was Oikawa's wife with their son, Iwaizumi waved his hand and had a small as they approached them.