SEVEN

You had a pleasant lunch with your close friends. However, as afternoon arrived, you excused yourself from them because you had other arrangements for today. The boys were saddened by the fact that they had to say goodbye to your daughter, but they are excited to see her again.

You drive all the way from the restaurant to the park, where your brother is waiting for you. You brought Keiko and the diaper bag with you after parking near the park's entrance. There are a few individuals around at the moment.

"How about I kick you?! Stop fooling around and help out, Kusoikawa!" Iwaizumi yelled at the attractive setter.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa volunteered to help with the preparations. Iwaizumi is currently assisting Shin in placing the blanket on top of the picnic table. Your brother then placed the meal he had made earlier on top of the table.

"Hi, everyone!" you called out from the distance as you approached them.

"It's (F/N)-chan and my adorable niece!" Oikawa was the first to approach you. He gladly grabbed Keiko from you and smothered her with butterfly kisses around the face. "Oh! Iwa-chan! Come here, meet Keiko-chan!" he said, motioning for the young man to approach him.

When Iwaizumi saw you standing next to the lovely setter, he had no time to dispute. You gave him a gentle grin. He walked up to you quietly, patting your head. After a few years of not being able to see each other, you offered him a bone-crushing hug. He may finally hold you in his arms.

He couldn't help but laugh as he hugged you back. He genuinely missed you, and it was difficult not to think about your face every day when he started university. After all, he's been secretly in love with you since you were in middle school.

Your arms were still around his neck and your face cuddled against his chest as he placed you down.

"Look, who grew up!" Iwaizumi said. He was talking of your height. You were roughly 165cm while you were in high school. You're about 5'7" tall now. You are the same height as Hinata, at 170cm. "You're almost to my chin now!"

"I'm a big girl now!"

"Big girl? You're more than that now; you're a mother."

"I miss you, Hajime-nii!" you smiled as you held him once again. Iwaizumi's hand remained on your waist. You didn't seem to mind. Intimate actions like these were common between you and Iwaizumi.

"Same here," he said quietly. You patted his arm as you walked away then went up to the picnic table. Your eyes gleamed as you looked at the meal.

"Hey!" Kai said as he walked in with his wife and son.

"Kai-niichan! Kairi! Nee-chan!" you exclaimed.

"Keiko-chan, you're growing up!" Kai said as he wrapped his arms around his niece. "Grow up like your mother, okay?"

"Honey, Keiko-chan still doesn't understand what you're saying," Kai's wife remarked shyly.

"Hello, Kairi-kun!" You gently pinch the little boy's cheeks. "He's beginning to resemble you, nee-chan."

"What? Hey! Kairi looks just like me!" Kai protested.

"Yeah, right!" you exclaimed, laughing.

"Well, Keiko-chan looks like her father!" Kai exclaimed.

"Not arguing with that," you shrugged.

"You're no fun!" Kai retorted.

Not long afterwards, the celebration began. You were glad to see your brothers having fun, especially when you have Oikawa and Iwaizumi.