TWENTY-TWO

"Love is very patient and kind, it is never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud. Love is never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand it's own way. Love is not irritable or touchy. Love does not hold grudges and will hardly notice when others do it wrong. Love is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever truth wins out. If you love someone, you will be loyal to them no matter what the costs. You will always believe in them, always expect the best in them, and will always stand your ground in defending them."

💍💍 T W E N T Y   T W O 💍💍

"Oi, Tsukishima, we should really get going," Kageyama said as he entered the room. He looked at him as if there something on Tsukshima's face.

"What?" Tsukishima asked, a little bit annoyed. Kageyama continued to stared at him, "Is there something on my face, Kageyama?"

"I can't believe she's marrying you, again." That made Tsukishima crack a smile. Kageyama could not help but share the same smile. "Glad to know you're finally decided to invite us to this special occasion."

"(F/N) wanted to share this day with everyone close to her." Tsukishima walked past Kageyama, "Is time already?" Kageyama nodded.

The groom heaved a heavy sigh, he was not expecting he would feel the same feeling he had when they were getting married for the first time. Kageyama noticed it, they may not have been the closest since high school but his best friend is marrying this man and all he can do was support them with all of his heart.

Kageyama reached for his shoulder, "Relax, she's not gonna back out."

"I'm not thinking about that." Tsukishima defended.

"Right and I'll be just outside." Kageyama shook his head lightly in amusement as he made his way out of the room.

"Oops! This is where you've been, Kageyama. The others are already downstairs." The freckled man said as he entered the room.

"Yeah," Kageyama decided not to say anything other than that but before he complete shut the door behind him, he called out Yamaguchi. "Hey, Yamaguchi, he needs you right now."

Yamaguchi knew what the genius setter meant by that, "I'm on it."

"Ah, Tadashi." Tsukishima had a stoic expression when his best friend came in.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just...I want everything to be perfect." Tsukishima admitted.

Yamaguchi chuckled, "You'll be fine. Everything is fine! We made sure of that, and your family was really into the preparation."

"Right," Tsukishima smiled, "Let's go?"

"Yeah."

While heading towards the church, Tsukishima couldn't stay still, he wants to see you now but he knew it won't be that easy. He hoped that everything will go smoothly until the end of the reception. He wanted everything to be perfect for you. He wants you to be happy, not just today but every single day that you'll be together.

Yamaguchi slapped him by the arm, "Tsuki, you have got to calm down. You're being tense, you have to trust that everything will be fine. Alright?"