Chapter 27

The days that they spent together were slow but sweet like molasses. But it soon would come to an abrupt end the moment Quinn announced according to the 'trajectory and winds' they should be arriving at Port in 1 and a half days.

1 and a half days

The moment he mentioned it, Justin felt a large black cloud looming over him. A bitter end to come to something just beginning to flourish. She received the news somberly with poise and a calm that astounded him. All the while above deck as day continued on, he was inconspicuously losing his mind and at his wits end.

But come nightfall, reality had finally shaken them both ruthlessly. He had handed over the wheel to Bellamy to continue on for the night. He went below with a sense of apprehension. To face her would be his undoing because he had settled on a decision that could very much lay out the road map to his new future.

The moment he stepped in the door and closed it, it all became so clear to him. Sweet realization slapped him hard, so very hard as his eyes found her slipping into her nightrail. His body instantly came to life. When she turned to face him, those eyes filled with so much worry and sadness pulled him to her in two strides taking her into his arms, pulling her flush against his hard body, holding her so tight she could scarcely breathe.

His strong hands held her and caressed her with desperation, passionately kissing her until she felt weak in his arms.
Very slowly, he lowered her down onto the bunk where he shut out;  sadness, worry, pain, everything for her but his gentle loving.

He gripped the edge of her nightrail and glided it up to her waist and then slowly undid his breeches. It was a heart-stopping moment when she pressed her fingers to his chest that he stopped to look down at her her.

He noticed the trail of tears gliding down the sides of her eyes. He smiled softly and wiped them with his thumb.
"Are these tears for me?" he whispered.
But she did not answer. He waited.

Suddenly his warm hand came up to caress her cheek. "What?" he asked nervously. Her eyes raised to his, dark with emotion.

"I love you, Justin." She paused as she felt a tremor beneath him.
Stunned into silence he held her gaze as she glided her fingers along his jaw "I love you," she repeated, her voice vibrant and warm.

"You love me?" he repeated thickly.
She nodded.

He pulled her closer to him as his body trembled with relief and surprise.

"And I love you," he whispered against her lips, meaning it with all his heart and soul. And he would show her just how much he did as he entered her in one fluid motion. Her legs wrapped around his hips, taking all of him within her. Looking up into his handsome face, her pulse skittered seeing the desire there; the look of complete possession. He kissed her, hard and passionately, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth, matching the rhythm of his body.

A few more thrusts and she cried out, her insides pulsing around his shaft. She held onto him, her breaths ragged as she rode out the orgasm. A moment later he arched against her, groaning loud as he found release, then rested his forehead against hers.

"Marry me," He groaned low in his throat. She gasped against his mouth, her entire body tensing beneath him.

He lifted his head to look at her. His heart swelled as he stared down at her face, so trusting of him. But he held her gaze with determination. Its what he wanted. The thought of her being with any other was not an option.

She was his.

She wove her fingers through his hair and pulled him close until their lips touched again. "Yes" she whispered. He never in his life felt such exhilaration until now. He lowered his lips to hers and was truly saved.

Afterward, she lay beside him, her eyes closed, her head on his shoulder, looking like a well-satisfied kitten. He pulled her closer and smiled as she threw her leg over his.

"I was certain you would say no,"he confessed, putting a stray lock of dark brown hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes, her brows furrowed into a frown.

"Why would you think that?"

He shrugged his shoulder. "I have nothing to offer you until I can take back what is mine."

"Then I will wait," she whispered.

He looked at her. He searched her gaze. He caressed her cheek and pulled her closer until she lay above him.

"Are you sure of that?" he cupped her jaw. She left him off-centered with her reply.
She is a combination of youthful innocence and a sweet spirit that can capture any man's heart. And she captured his.

It had all seemed so simple weeks before, so simple to plan out the recompense of harm. Seek out revenge for those that done him wrong and regain his life. Did any of that matter now?

He wondered as he felt her arms relax about him, an indication sleep had overtaken her at last. He inhaled deeply the scent of her hair, let his chin rest in its softness. It did matter. If they were to have any chance at a normal living, it did. He wanted her in his life, to hold her always , love her! Wanted to see her eyes in those of his children.

And he would have it.

********

😍😍😍😍

Like, share, and comment...
Follow me on Twitter guys
@pitufina8177
Share my story if you nothing else I would appreciate it.