Ashton Irwin Is My Brother?

Hello,I wanted to try something different.If you liked my other book then please read this one.If you did not read my other book then go check it out.Its called"Blocked Out".If you have read it then I will try to make this book better.By the way my other book is a One Direction FanFic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to a loud thunder coming from outside my window.Before I could notice my mother came into my room to check on me.

"Honey,its raining please shut your window,"She said in the sweetest voice.I got up out of my bed and shut my window.I layed back down and put my headphones in my ears.I started listening to She Looks So Perfect,by 5 seconds of summer.The song is so perfect that I can always fall asleep to it.My eyes started to dull and then they shut and I was asleep.

The next morning I woke up and I got ready for school.I took a long hot shower to relax my body.When I got out I brushed my teeth and combed my shiny blonde hair.I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed.I wore a pink sweeter with black leggings and black boots.

I walked downstairs to get breakfast but when I got to the kitchen,my mother was already there.

"You are not going to school today,"She said putting toast and eggs on my plate.

"Why,"I asked her in a rude tone.

"Don't be so rude and sit up strait and get your elbows of the table,"My mother said trying to get me to have good table manners."You are not going to school because me and your father are taking you some where."

"Where,"I asked.

"We need to tell you something,"My father said making me turn around in my seat.

"What,"I said with a concerned look on my face.

"Sit down darling,"My mother said to my father,"We think that its time that you go live with your real parents,"My mother said while holding my hand.

"You are my real parents,"I said while laughing.

"No,you were adopted and today you will miss school and go to the adoption center to find your birth records to see who your birth parents are,"My father said making me stop laughing.

"We will miss you so much but we think that it will be better if you found your real parents,"My mother said making me cry.

"NO! Why are you playing games with me you are my real parents,"I said yelling at them.

"If you don't belive us then that is fine but you are still going to that adoption center and you will find your birth records," My mom said trying to calm me down.

"Fine,but i'll prove to you that I am not adopted,"I said walking out the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it going so far.comment,vote,like. THANKS!!!!