Fight For Me!

Chapter 50, Part 2 – Fight For Me!

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experienced it once or twice with Shane. But this...this with Myrnin was so much more...

I was struck silent as I watched him remove his jacket and undo the cufflinks on his now unbuttoned shirt. He slipped it off to reveal his sinewy muscles that ebbed and flowed across his chest to match his mood – or my touch. My fingers ached to trace their outlines, but I didn't dare move. There was no doubt in my mind that he was in control tonight.

He walked around to my back and I felt him slowly release the zipper on my dress. It fell to the floor and I was naked before him, except for my black and white stiletto heels. He returned to my front and looked at me slowly, his eyes lingering in appreciation along the curves of my body. I quivered, every nerve ending felt like a live wire, ready to explode at his faintest touch.

He sat at the edge of the bed and released himself from his pants. He stroked his hard shaft and ordered roughly, "Come here."

I trembled as I walked to him and stood between his legs.

"Kneel."

His tone caused me to shiver and I dropped to my knees. It was obvious what he wanted, and I was eager to please him. I replaced his hand with my own and held his gaze, looking up at him through my eyelashes, as I brought my mouth down to his cock. My tongue flickered out to sweep across and then circle the edge of his tip.

His eyes swirled black with lust, and a low growl reverberated from his chest.

I thoroughly attended to every inch of him, slowly and purposefully kissing and licking, running my tongue around his balls and then firmly up the back of his length, before taking him into my mouth and sinking down around him.

He grunted and his fingers found their way into my hair.

I bobbed my head and picked up the pace quickly, using both my mouth and fist in tandem. When he began to push into me, I stopped my movement and let him take over. His grip in my hair tightened, holding my head in place, as he thrust his hips, moving much faster than I had and plunging much deeper. I focused on keeping my throat muscles relaxed, allowing him to go as deeply as he wanted, and was amazed to realize I was taking nearly all of him in. We had never gone this deeply before, and listening to his almost continual groans of pleasure, caused my pelvis to contract fiercely and moisture to pool between my thighs.

I hummed and rolled his balls in between my fingers. He growled in return. I knew he was close. Two more hard thrusts and he was there, coming in the back of my throat. He stopped his movement as I swallowed.

When he was done, he pulled out and abruptly stood as he lifted me completely off the ground, and wrapped my legs around his waist, never bothering to remove my high heeled shoes.

I squealed at the unexpected and fast movement, and then whined loudly when I felt him intimately between my thighs. I was shocked to find he was already rock hard again. I squirmed. His grip tightened and he rubbed me against his erection, giving me the friction I desperately sought.

I cried out, "Myrnin!!!"

He silenced me as he took my lips for his own, rough and demanding, his pain and anger still evident in the harshness of his touch. But that just made me want him more. We had only been apart for a short amount of time, but it felt like my mouth had gone hungry without the touch of his lips. And now I couldn't get enough. My tongue flickered in and out, savoring every taste, and nipping at him, earning me a growl in return.