Priodas

Chapter 51 – Priodas

I watch the door shut behind Gwion, still shocked at his offer for a threesome. I probably shouldn't have been so surprised. Myrnin had said they shared partners in the past. I just didn't realize he meant at the same time. I shook my head, chasing that mental picture right out of my mind.

I had more pressing matters to consider. I tilted my head toward Myrnin. The expression on his face caused me to inhale sharply. Happiness positively radiated out of him. My heart soared to see him this way. Once again, I was thankful for whatever healing he had accomplished between us during the night. Which led me to my first question, "Myrnin, what exactly happened last night?"

He kissed me lightly on my forehead and began to get out of the bed. "We need to get up and get ready," he murmured.

Oh hell no, that wasn't happening. I pushed his chest back down to the bed and climbed on top of him, reveling again in my newfound strength. I held his gaze and stated firmly, "I am going to ask questions...And you are going to give me answers."

His hands immediately sought out my breasts. I batted them away. "No, no time to play... Answers."

His eyes lit up mischievously and he purred, "Okay, I will answer any question you have...As long as I am inside of you."

Damn him.

He was good...But I was determined.

I whined petulantly, "But I won't be able to concentrate on my questions...let alone, your answers."

He shook his head resolutely and grinned, "Nope...That's my offer. Take it or leave it."

I narrowed my eyes. He wanted to play. Okay, I would play. I clarified sweetly, "So, you're one condition is that you be inside of me? And then you will answer any question I ask?"

He looked at me suspiciously but nodded his head in agreement.

I didn't have to ask if he was 'ready' – he was always ready. And if my knowledge of his stamina were not confirmation enough, I could feel that he was now rock hard beneath me. I shivered as I lifted and then slowly slid back down around him. Insane pleasure shot through me, all of the way down to my toes. Holy hell! I had to be crazy to think I could remain cognizant while he was inside of me.

But dammit, I was going to try.

Immediately, his hands grasped my hips.

"No! No moving!" I gasped and barely held on to a shred of logical thought. "We only agreed you would be inside, but nothing more," I panted.

His smile widened in acknowledgement as he purred, "Okay...Well played...But, let's see who lasts longer."

My eyes automatically squeezed shut tightly and I willed myself to think. I began breathily, "The time...When we came on each stroke...What was that?"

He answered softly, "While exceptionally pleasurable, that process also creates a connection so intense, that it binds and allows for healing. Basically, it made it exponentially more difficult for you to walk away now," he explained and then added wryly, "Not that it couldn't be done...Knowing how stubborn you are."

I opened my eyes and asked curiously, "How was that different...From when you first made me yours? Wasn't I bound to you then?"

"You were, and that cannot be undone. But, last night was not an irrevocable connection. It just strengthened our bond. And it was an equal-opportunity experience – it bound me to you with the same measure, Cariad," he added lovingly, lightly brushing a stray strand of hair away from my face.