Chapter 1

First off, How many of ya'll are from Camera Shy??? I'm just curious lmao.. Next I hope you enjoy the story :D I have government class for 2 hours tomorrow ;-; so I'll hand write some more and type it up tomorrow :D

Yoongi's POV

Slowly I walked down the halls of my school. I went to a performing arts school so everyone seemed to be dramatic and outgoing... I didn't like talking much so I kept to myself but I did have one close friend. He is a junior but in my senior composing class. Namjoon was fun and he made good music too, when he wasn't breaking something. 

"Yoongi Hyung!" Namjoon called getting my attention.

I turned and saw him with a stupid look on his face.

"I heard we are partnering with the dance class and composing a song for them to compose a dance to." He said happily making me groan.

"I don't want to work with someone else..." I grumbled.

"Oh grow up Hyung! Maybe you'll finally make a friend or something more." Namjoon said snickering.

I glared at him before turning and going to my class.  Sadly it was time for composition class meaning time to work with a partner. I sat at my desk while the teacher entered with a bunch of other students following.

"I'll be assigning you partners and you will work together to compose a song and dance." The teacher said earning many happy cheers and one sad grumble.

"Kim Namjoon, you'll be with Jung Hoseok." 

Namjoon smiled and stood with him, we knew him from rap, I groaned as everyone was partnered together.

"Min Yoongi, you'll be with Jeon Jungkook." They said ending the partnering session.

"Hey..." Jungkook greeted me shyly.

"What style of dance do you do?" I asked getting straight to business.

"Hip-Hop mostly." Jungkook said making me smile.

"This should be easy then." I said as we started working.

As everyone began getting into their project I noticed a kid from the dance class sitting in the corner.

"Wow, he isn't even helping his partner..." I mumbled feeling bad for the person who was put with him.

"Oh, he isn't working with a partner." Jungkook said chuckling.

What? Why does pretty boy get to work alone... Lucky kid.

Regardless I got back to work.  After nearly 2 hours with only 5 minutes left in class the short 3 minute track was complete. 

(They do 4 classes a day each lasting for 2 hours.)

"Let me know how the dance goes." I said hoping the freshman wouldn't ruin the track.

"I will, nice meeting and working with you Hyung." Jungkook said before slightly bowing and leaving.

At least he has manners I thought chuckling.

At lunch I was talking to Namjoon when I noticed that pretty boy eating with another dude. Neither were talking which I found weird but I was just curious if he could explain to me how he was able to work alone.

"Got to go Joon." I said standing up and going to their table.

"Hey, why were you allowed to work alone on the dance project?" I asked hoping I could find a way to do whatever he did next time.

The kid stared at my lips as I talked and it sent chills down my spine.  His big round eyes made me feel nervous.

"My eyes are up here..." I said covering my mouth making him blush.

"Don't be rude he is just reading your lips... He can't hear you you know." He friend said sassily.

I widened my eyes suddenly feeling really bad.

"How can you dance without being able to hear the music...?" I dumbly mumbled.

The kid signed something to his friend before looking down.

"You dance to whatever you feel inside." His friend said.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled totally embarrassed before running off.

I don't know why but I can't get that kid out of my head... I was growing more and more curious about him. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and focus back to my work...  I had composition for 2 classes today so I went back to that class early and started working.

Jimin's POV

I felt bad about that guy... He just didn't know.

"Do you know what year he was?" I signed to Jin.

"Senior... Don't feel bad about it Jimin, He'll get over it." Jin said before smiling and leaving for his class.

He looked so embarrassed though... And honestly curious.  No one ever seemed curious after finding out I was deaf, they just assumed I was weak or stupid and left me alone. I took a pen and a piece of paper out from my bag before deciding to write him a note. After I made sure it had no mistakes I went to find him. If he knew about the project but didn't know I was deaf then he had to be from the composition class. 

I went to the composition wing and stood outside the classroom. I peaked in and saw his messy black hair as he worked on a computer. I took a deep breath before I threw the paper airplane toward him.  Without checking to see if he noticed it I ran out of the room.

Yoongi's POV

I was working on an old song when something hit my computer screen... A paper airplane? I looked around but no one was there. I saw blue ink on the paper so I carefully unfolded it.

Mystery Dude, don't feel bad about today. You didn't know and it's not a big deal. So don't be grumpy and to answer your question better, I focus on what I imagine the world would sound like when I dance.

~ Jimin

I bit my lip as I carefully put the note in my pocket... How do you survive in silence Jimin?

Sorry it's a short first chapter but they'll get longer as I get more use to this story and grow more confident in what I'm planning lmaooo