Chapter 27

Sorrry my updates are getting slower I will try to make them more frequent again!!

Seulgi's POV

"What about this one?" I asked exiting the dressing room and showing off the light green sweater with a white dress shirt collar.

"Oh that's nice. The green makes your skin look very nice." Jin said approving and adding it to the basket.

We were only getting sale items that way we could get more bang for our buck. (Am I the only one who says this phrase?? XD)

As we got ready to leave the last store I saw a very cute pleated skirt in the window.

"Oh, that's really nice!" Taehyung said noticing where my eyes were going.

"It is, but it's waaaay to expensive, I mean look at it! It's stunning. Only the best could afford to wear that." I said shaking my head and moving away.

"Bummer." Jin said as he continued to walk with me.

Taehyung stayed behind and looked at it a little more but he continued with us after a few moments.

Once we got back to my house I saw Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook all hanging out in the living room.

"Hey, how was shopping?" Namjoon asked giving Jin a peck on the cheek.

"Amazing! She has a great sense of style, and quite a sense of humor. Honestly how are you even related to Yoongi?" Jin asked and Yoongi scoffed.

"We are actually extremely similar, he just tries to hide his fun side." I said nudging Yoongi.

"As if..." He mumbled.

"You're just mad I got the looks." I said and Yoongi glared at me.

"Yeah, I'm so mad that I don't look like a middle school girl." Yoongi mumbled and I glared at him.

"At least I don't look like a an albino 5th grader." I said and everyone stifled a laugh.

"You little..." Before he could finish I laughed.

"I'm not as little as you.... Shortie." With that being said Yoongi jumped to his feet.

"You have 5 seconds..." He said and I gulped.

As he started counting I ran for the hills, or the stairs in my case. After a solid minute I heard footsteps nearing the closet door I was hiding behind. After a few seconds I heard Yoongi sigh and pull the door open.

"Really? Same closet since you were 6, get a new hiding spot." He laughed pulling me out and dumping a water bottle on my face.

I gasped as the cold water splashed my face and shoulders.

"MIN YOONGI! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed loudly before smacking his chest.

Jimin's POV

I stifled a laugh as I heard Seulgi scream at Yoongi. Everyone else rolled their eyes and chuckled.

"I had never seen him act like a brother before, it's kind of adorable." Jin said and I nodded.

"They really are quite similar, both are extremely sassy." Hoseok said and I nodded.

"Good luck to us both." I said jokingly and he laughed.

Before we could continue talking Yoongi walked into the room with a smirk on his face even though he had lipstick marks all over his face. After a second Seulgi walked in covered with water causing her makeup to smear off in some places while holding a lipstick.