Chapter 12

Okay, this is short and I'm sorry it's a filler for a more cute and packed chapter but i'm trying to make sure it's perfect lmao but I wanted you guys to have something :D  ALSO ARE ANY OF YOU STARLIGHTS BECAUSE THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO OF VIXX JUST KILLED ME AND I MEAN MY BIAS IS LEO AND LEO HHH BUT HONGBIN ND ALDKFAJSLDKFJASLDFKJ Okay i'm bettttterish ha...

Wish me luck I work 10-6 tomorrow :D BUt i graduate Friday huhuhu swag.  Do you guys have jobS?

Jimin's POV

I was laying on Yoongi's bed with him as we watched How to Train your Dragon 2. I had never seen any of these movies with sound and I was amazed with how much sound improved the story. I looked to Yoongi to see what he thought but it was late so the room was pitch black. I turned on my phones flashlight and saw Yoongi was curled up and asleep.

I smiled at him and ran my fingers through his bangs as he slept. He definitely changed my life, and I couldn't thank him enough. From what Namjoon had said he was a moody grumpy old man that never did anything for anyone but himself but I can see that's not true. He may have a grumpy shell but he is actually very sweet and happy on the inside.

After the movie I didn't bother to put another one on and instead put a blanket over Yoongi and went to sleep myself. I was exhausted from the performance at school today so I fell asleep instantly.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, groaning I opened my eyes with a glare but was shocked when my mom was giving me a pleading look.

"What's wrong?" I asked my voice still thick with sleep.

"Seulgi came home last night from her school trip." My mom said and I sighed.

"That's great.... I'll talk to her later about it." I yawned not wanting to get out of bed and chat with my little sister about her week trip to Busan.

"She came home crying." My mom added and I jolted into a sitting position.

"Why?" I asked a glare evident on my face.

"I don't know. She got back Thursday but I let her spend the night with a friend since she got back late but when she came home last night she was crying and locked herself in her room." My mom said rubbing her tired eyes.

My sister could be difficult to talk to if she was upset, unless you're me because us little Min's have a strong bond. I nodded and stood up trying not to wake up Jimin as I left the room and bolted down the hall to her room. I could hear a song Namjoon and I made with Hoseok called Cypher blasting.

"Seulgi..." I called out knocking on her door loudly to drown out the music.

"I hate him!" Seulgi screamed opening the door quickly revealing her tear stricken face.

"Who do you hate?" I asked as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hoseok! I hate him!" She screamed as more tears fell from her eyes.

Hoseok... What did he do? I shushed her and pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back until she stopped crying.

"What did he do?" I asked calmly but I was going to murder him.

"I thought I made it obvious that I liked him... I thought he knew but he came to me yesterday asking for help with a girl... Like what to get a girl if you made her really mad and you needed to do something to make it up to her and get her to love you again... I had to help him with girl problems when he knew I liked him. I confessed last week he couldn't have just forgotten!" Seulgi whimpered her feelings obviously hurt.

I hugged her and and played with her hair while sighing.

"I"ll talk to horse okay? He isn't the smartest when it comes to this but I don't think he mean to hurt you... What did he say when you confessed? And when did you earn this die hard crush on my friend?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that! I got it when I went to one of your shows for the first time.. He said he liked me too but would have to talk you first and make sure it wouldn't make things weird." She said hitting my arm.

"It only get's weird if he hurts you because then friendship is off and I have to kill him and hide his stupid body." I said seriously making her laugh. Her smile was gummy like mine and it made me happy to see it again.

"Get some rest you weirdo! I'll talk to you when I know what his problem is." I said ruffling her hair and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you..." She said hugging me and going into her room.

I turned around and saw Jimin standing in the hall his hair everywhere and his clothes wrinkled as he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked and he just smiled more and did the sign for "Cute." Before running back to the room where I chased him.

"I'M NOT CUTE I'M SWAG!" I yelled.