Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

"Alright Hoes, I'm going counselor mode. Now let's talk this out as a family. First, Jin why did you say that you didn't actually want to be around or with Namjoon?" Hoseok started as we all sat in his room.

"I... I was angry and I let something from my past freak me out to the point I lied... I guess I was trying trying to make Jimin feel guilty since I didn't want to accept it was also my fault that we stopped talking.." Jin said slowly his face red as he stared at his lap.

"So it was a lie?" Hoseok continued.

"Yes, I love being around Namjoon. I just have issues with being ditched or abandoned and it... it freaked me out when Jimin and I stopped talking for awhile even though I didn't try to talk to him myself. I panicked...." Jin explained biting his lip.

Namjoon put his hand on Jin's thigh in a comforting manner and I smiled at the action. He was always so caring no matter how much you hurt his feelings, he can't be mean to you.

"Are you going to tell Namjoon what past event made you tell basically the whole school you hate him when you don't?" Taehyung asked making me wonder why he even came with us... Although I was wondering the same thing.

"I... in time." Jin stuttered and Jimin gave him and comforting smile.

Jimin obviously knew about the past event that freaks Jin out... I don't think anyone else does though.

"Okay, now that that is settled. Yoongi are you and Namjoon on good terms? You are scheduled to compete soon against each other." Hoseok said next and I gasped.

I didn't know I would be competing against Namjoon..

"Yoongi it's fine. Do your best and I'll do my best and whoever wins wins. It won't effect us and our friendship, it's just music in the end." Namjoon said and I smiled.

It wasn't just music to me, it was everything to me but I nodded none the less and agreed not to let it mess with our friendship, I don't like dramatic fights and today was the most dramatic I would like to ever have to get.

Alright, now all that's left is for Jimin to catch Jin up on anything he may have missed." Hoseok said and Jimin bit his lip. This could go bad or it could go good...

Jimin started signing to Jin and I was the only other one who knew what he was saying but I already knew what he was saying because I was talking to Jimin during the week.

"I started making noises, recently I said or screamed a word. There is a surgery that's under testing that I'm going to be a part of to see if I can get my hearing back because they say I may not be 100% deaf just like 98% deaf... If that works I'll go to counseling and learn to speak."

I watched Jin for his reaction and I saw a tear fall from his eye... I knew it would hurt his feelings to not be told this...

"Why didn't you want to tell me?" Jin signed back slowly.

"Because you care too much... What if it doesn't work? What if it makes everything worse? I didn't want to give you hope and then ruin it... I know it sucks being my friend and it's difficult so I didn't want you to think it would be easier to be my friend and then find out it will never be easier to be my friend." Jimin signed and I wanted to smack him.

It did not suck to be his friend... I enjoy it and I'm sure Jin does to.

"I'm going to kill you." Jin said and Jimin widened his eyes before Jin stood dup and dragged him out of the room.

"Let them go, it was a good threat." I said and everyone slowly nodded.

After 30 minutes they came back in and Jimin was rubbing his arm.

"You okay?" I asked and Jin sighed.

"I pinched his arm for 5 minutes straight." Jin said smiling at Jimin.

"Deserved it, honestly Jimin don't say that shit." I said smiling at him.

Jin chuckled and we slowly finished our forced counseling session.

"Mario Kart?" Taehyung suggested and we all nodded and began playing. I was on a team with Jimin and that kid may not have Jams but he got mad mario kart skills.

(Kill me for making the jam joke)

After a while people slowly started to crash and I noticed Jin cuddled into Namjoon's chest. Namjoon smiled happily while rubbing the other's back and I smiled but fake gagged making him roll his eyes and flip me off.

Jimin smiled at me and I smiled back. We were the only ones still awake by now and we were still playing Mario Kart. When it got closer to 1am I finally crashed.

Jimin's POV

Yoongi fell asleep before me and he was adorable. His mouth was slightly open and he had the controller on his chest. I gently took the controller from his hand and put it on the table before putting a blanket over him and a pillow under this head.

I slowly curled up and tried to go to sleep but some of my worries came back... Jin made it clear it was fun to be my friend and it wasn't boring or a burden but what if the surgery didn't work? Would Yoongi and Jin both stay? Would the others stay or would they distance themselves? Eventually I fell asleep but the worries never left... My dad left when he found out I was deaf, so I could only imagine they would do the same.

I woke up to see everyone was still asleep except Jin. I smiled at Jin but frowned I saw him give me his fake smile. I know his smile and I know that he only smiles like that when he is faking it. I signed to him, "What's wrong?" But he just shook his head before standing up.

I followed him out of the room and into the Kitchen which was empty considering it was like 5am on a Saturday. He slowly began to sign to me and I tried to keep up with his shaky signs.

"Cho-Eun texted me saying there was a letter for me and it's from them.... I haven't seen them in so long Jimin, I don't want to see them again but they want to meet up and they said they are coming to graduation and I don't want them to be there. I want to get over it, I want to call Cho-Eun Mom and forget my real Mom. I don't want to even think about my Dad and the things he said when he left but I can't help it and it's annoying. They left when I was 13 I should be over it by now!"

I sighed, I knew they would come back eventually, I mean they left one of the best sons they could ever have. I gave him a hug and held him until he began to shake less and felt more stable.

"I know you want to be over it, but some things take time, and this takes a lot of time. My dad left when I wasn't even 2 and I'm not over it. Let them come to your graduation, let them see how amazing you are. How handsome you are, how kind you are. Let them see what they left behind and make them regret it. Cho-Eun loves you, she adopted you at 13, a rare age to be adopted she LOVES you. Give it time and when you are ready to call her Mom she will be more than happy to hear it." I signed back smiling as Jin slowly smiled at my words.

"For a kid who can't talk you have a way with words. You said a word recently, what did you say?" He signed and I looked down and played with my sock.

"I had a bad dream and my mom said I screamed... Yoongi's name." I signed and Jin widened his eyes.

"You called out for Yoongi? You like him don't you?" He asked me aggressively through sign.

I nodded slowly but held up a finger to shush him.

"Yes, but Don't tell him! I want to be able to tell him... Like verbally." I signed and Jin smiled kindly at me before looking off to the side.

I turned and saw Taehyung standing there looking at us and redoing some of the sign.

"How the hell do you even learn this?" Taehyung mumbled tangling his fingers together making me smile.

"Let me show you." Yoongi said appearing behind him but he just did the sign for Poop.

"That's I love you." Yoongi said making me bit my lip and Jin turn around to hide his chuckle.

"I know who I'm going to use that on!" Taehyung said jumping excitedly.

Alright, we got Namjin and Yoonmin but the question is... Vkook or Vhope? Comment below what you want :D

SORRY I DIDN'T EDIT IT SO WELCOME TO THE LAND OF MISTAKES AND GRAMMAR FAILS ;D