Chapter 35

I'm so sorry I took so long...  I have had a lot going on and I mean A FREAKING LOT JEEZ.  But hey... My sister is pregnant 0-0  I'm excited for her but uh, she and her 1 and 2 year old already live with us until January and her husband is in Korea.  This is why she shouldn't have visited him, now they having another one jeez.  But hey... my niece or nephew was made in Korea so she/he is kind of Korean XD haaa end me

Yoongi's POV

It had been 3 days and I wasn't having much luck with apartments. I eventually told all of the guys and they all agreed to keep an eye out for an part time jobs or cheap apartments. I was at Jimin's house sitting upstairs in his room when I heard his mom scream downstairs.

I ran downstairs into the living room where she was before her scream could even finish.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Jimin just texted me...." She said her eyes wide with shock as she showed me her phone.

From Jimin:

I got accepted into BigHit's dance program! I'd be a back up dancer but it'll be great! I won't be home tonight since I have to see the dorms and after I am approved I'll be moving in!

My heart dropped. I was happy for him, but he would be moving away... I couldn't stay at his house if he wasn't there, that was just weird. I wouldn't really get to see him, but he was living his dream and I had to be happy for him and accept that.

"That's great!" I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Are you okay with all of that Yoongi?" Ms. Park asked as she suddenly realized how this affected me.

"Of course! Jimin is doing what he loves, who am I to stop him?" I said blinking slightly before smiling one last time and going upstairs.

I quickly packed everything up into bags and left quietly out the back so I wouldn't bother Ms. Park. I had to grow up and act my age at some point...

Jimin still hadn't texted me to tell me the news and it was starting to really piss me off. I was there for him through so much and he is basically leaving me, which I'm fine with since it's for dance but he needs to at least tell me... I sighed texting Namjoon since I didn't know what else to do.

From Yoongi:

So, Jimin got into BigHit...

From Namjoon:

That's awesome! Is it not?

From Yoongi:

He hasn't actually told me. He texted his mom but he is moving out in a few days to the dorm and he won't be coming home tonight. I'll never see him, but yes I am happy for him so it is awesome.

From Namjoon:

Come over now.

I didn't respond and just sighed as I stood up from the park bench I had been taking up for nearly 2 hours. Why was everything always so complicated???

After a 10 minutes of walking at a snails pace I made it to Namjoon's place. I knocked on the door for a few seconds before waiting for him to answer. After another minute his mom finally answered the door.

"Hi Ms. Kim. Is Namjoon inside?" I asked bowing politely.

"Of course! Come on in Yoongi." She said nicely letting me inside.

I went down the hall to Namjoon's room and opened the door to see him sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"What??" I asked and he just said motioning for me to come over to him.

I dropped my 3 bags on the ground and walked over to him stopping just in front of him.

"I found you an apartment." Namjoon said and I smiled slightly.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"It won't be ready fora week though, and I know you won't stay at Jimin's if he isn't there so stay here." Namjoon said and I smiled.

He knew me very well.. That night I slept on the floor on a blow up mattress while Namjoon snored loudly from the bed. I sighed but my phones vibration caused me to stop my dwelling thoughts.

I sat up and read the message as more sadness took over, it was really happening.

From Jimin:

I have something to tell you. It has to be in person.

From Yoongi:

Meet at the park?

From Jimin:

See you in 10

The sinking feeling in my gut didn't go away the entire walk to the park. I knew this was going to be heartbreaking but I had to be happy and support Jimin. I was his boyfriend after all, and I would always be there for him.

Once I saw him I saw the tears on his cheeks and I instantly ran to him.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worried.

"Because... I'm breaking up with you." Jimin whimpered and I froze.

"What?" I whispered looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry Hyung." Jimin said but I felt every wall I had built crash and I couldn't hold it in for long.

"It's okay Jiminie... I know you have to focus at BigHit... So make me proud and become the best back up dancer they have ever seen." I said tears slowly leaving my eyes as I quickly turned and left before I could break down anymore.

I was willing to try and work through the busy schedule, why wasn't he... Was I not worth it?

don't hate me plez...