Families (Not update)

This is just a little something to help explain the background of all of them and give you a little help understanding grades and stuff as the story continues because I did not make this very logical or easy to follow go me :D

Jin:

When he was 13 his parents gave him up for adoption because he wasn't talented enough for their taste. He was in foster care for 2 months before a woman named Cho-Eun saw him and instantly took him home. After 2 weeks she signed all the paperwork and officially adopted her. Hasn't talked to his biological parents since then.

Jungkook:

His mom died when he was 6 but he continued to learn sign because she was deaf and it made him feel close to her. When he was 10 his Dad remarried a woman named Byun. Recently they divorced and his Dad moved with Jungkook to Daegu while his step mom still lives in Busan. His Dad kicked him out on his 17th birthday when he came out as gay. Since Jungkook doesn't want to leave Daegu he stays with Taehyung for awhile until he is brave enough to tell his step mom what happened.

Namjoon:

Namjoon was never close to his mom and was always really close with his Dad because they both loved music. His father really liked Namjoon's drive to rap so he always supported him but in 9th grade his Dad died in a fatal car accident. His mother survived but refuses to speak of the accident and pretends that his Father never existed to cope with the loss. Namjoon never showed anyone how much it hurt and slowly got over his father's death but refuses to ever forget what an amazing Dad he was.

Jimin:

Jimin was born deaf. The doctors at the time and because of his age couldn't tell if Jimin would ever be able to hear but it didn't look like he would so that's what they told Mr. and Mrs.Won. Mr.Won couldn't handle the news and refused to accept that his son was disabled or broken, so Mr. Won left. Mrs.Won soon divorced him and switched both her and her son's name back to her maiden name Park. While Ms. Park has spoken to him briefly through email on very rare occasions Jimin has never talked to his Dad and even with his hearing intact now he still doesn't wish to.

Yoongi:

Yoongi has a normal family. His mother married young to a successful business man and was able to stay at home with her new born son. Soon enough they had another baby which was a daughter which is why Yoongi has a little sister named Seulgi. Yoongi is a senior in high school and Seulgi is a Junior even though Yoongi likes to tease her and call her a middle schooler. Their parents are very safisticated but they are not against new things and are very supportive of both of their children. They support Yoongi with is sexuality and dream for music even if they don't find his dream practical and they support Seulgi's dream to be an artist.

Hoseok:

Hoseok's Dad never supported his dancing career but his Dad is pretty out of it. After having a brain tumor and needing last minute surgery his father suffered from lack of understanding. His Dad doesn't really know what is right or wrong anymore and will say yes to anything because he doesn't know if he should say no. Because of that Hoseok could get away with anything but all Hoseok does is go out late at night for underground rap. His mom is normally away in America on business but when she is home she is much more strict and makes sure Hoseok is getting good grades and that he won't end up with some crappy job at a gas station like his older brother who is 27.

Taehyung:

Taehyung once again has a pretty normal family. His mom was told she could never have children but by some miracle she was able to get pregnant with Taehyung. They consider him their miracle baby and would do anything for him to be happy so they are fully supportive of his dreams and sexuality. When Taehyung was 13 they decided to adopt another child and they chose someone close to Taehyung's age. They chose a Chinese boy named Mark Tuan who was 15 at the time. Taehyung and Mark are close but Mark goes to college and doesn't hang out with Taehyung outside of random really late at night chats when one of them is stressed. Mark however does enjoy rapping and has been going to Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok's underground shows because he thinks they are extremely talented.

Age reference for this story because it doesn't actually make since logically because I'm me

Yoongi and Jin are seniors

Namjoon and Hoseok are Juniors

Taehyung and Jimin are Sophomores but Jimin is in Junior classes

And Jungkook is a freshman haaaa

Hope this helps explain little things from the past and things in the future :D