Chapter 8

Yoongi's POV

I was beginning to worry, I hadn't seen Jimin since this morning before class. I know he is his own person with his own life but he normally always stuck to a routine.. It scared me that he was ignoring my messages and now not at lunch either.

Did I do something to bother him? I didn't know but I didn't want to seem overly attached so I tried to hide my worrying thoughts as Namjoon blabbered to me about Jin.

"So I think I'm going to take Jin on a date soon. We haven't gone out yet and I wanted to take things slow but I don't want to wait forever." Namjoon said making me chuckle.

"It's been 1 week. I guess though if you really like him then go for it." I said making him smile at me.

That reminded me though, Jin wasn't at lunch either....

"Where is he anyway?" I asked trying to focus on Jin but hoping it would lead to Jimin too.

"He went to talk to Jimin about something and said they wouldn't be at lunch today. I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't tell you." Namjoon said seriously making me roll my eyes.

"He isn't my boyfriend." I said biting my tongue from continuing to say but I want him to be.

Jimin's POV

Jin and I sat in the courtyard which was not being used as we were in an unusually cold spring. I pulled my scarf up to keep myself warm as he paced back and forth. I felt a knot in my stomach because I knew this wasn't good... It was never good when he paced.

"Why did you do it Jimin?" He finally asked through sign.

"Do what?" I signed back.

"Why did you pick Yoongi and leave me?" He asked making my heart drop.

I didn't pick Yoongi.... I just made a new friend...

"I didn't pick him over you Jin.... I'm sorry I've been so busy with things. I didn't want to bother you and you have been busy with Namjoon." I signed making him look at me with a glare.

"Yeah, because my friend is never around so of course I have to be with Namjoon. He is the only option I have left thanks to you!" Jin yelled I assumed from how red his face got and how much spit came flying from his mouth.

I felt my face pale at the fact he was mad at me. I didn't mean to make him mad... I had a crush and I let it get in the way I guess..

"I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything that's happened but I thought you really liked Namjoon.... That's why I didn't bother you, and you never once tried to get in touch with me! You never even text me back!" I signed quickly as I felt anger rising in my chest.

This wasn't my fault, we both slipped up and stopped talking it wasn't JUST me that did this.

"Why would I want to hear about you're stupid crush! You can't even hear him! What if he goes around and talks about you? Why are you so trusting?!" Jin continued to yell.

"Because that's how you taught me to be! You taught me to trust! I can't hear you yet I trusted you and look how great that's going?! You aren't even being fully honest with a guy who can hear you so if you didn't like him you could tell him and not lead him on. Don't compare Yoongi to you because he at least isn't leading me on when he actually is annoyed by me!" I signed back shuddering as I could tell a whimper left my body by how Jin looked at me.

"And I know, I make sounds... I'm not mute just deaf meaning I could talk... Just never learned how." I signed as I turned to leave noticing the small crowd around us.