Chapter 14

Many things to say here... Firstly, I won't be updating a whole lot from the 21st to the 26th because I'm going to Disney and I turn 18 on the 26th.  BUT I am going to try and write updates on the way to Florida since i'm going by car (Eek) on the 20th and coming back the 25th.  

Next thing, Sorry this isn't jam packed i'm so nervous about graduating High school tomorrow ahhaha....

Lastly, do you want things to continue like this or go ahead and take the punch and make Yoonmin, Yoonmin?

Jungkook's POV (Oh oh surprise)

I was so angry, I couldn't believe that just because Hoseok won that competition and got a scholarship with the company that everyone in the class was going to turn on him and try to ruin it for him. It made me sick to my stomach to think I would have to partner with these... these monsters.

The only good person in our class was Jimin and he of course was on my side as he was sitting on the floor with a notebook out and a red pen writing angry notes at the speed of light. I smiled at him and found it kind of adorable how he was going to such great lengths to make sure they knew how wrong they were.

I remember what happened clearly and I'm so angry I didn't say anything while it was happening... I just froze and watched.

Flashback DU-DU-DU-DU-DA-DA-DA-DU-DU-DU

"The company actually only wanted to invest in one individual but instructed us to tell you it was a group so that you wouldn't try and attack the other members. They need teamwork and good sport mans ship in whoever they pick so they decided to give you a lie in order to see it. They decided to pick, Jung Hoseok. Congrats Hoseok you will be given all the paperwork in the office and you can decide if you want to start the training now or wait until summer to began your training at BigHit entertainment, free of cost." The teacher said before leaving the room and going to his office.

I was in awe, yeah slightly bummed I didn't get it but I was so happy that Hoseok got it! He was super talented and I was glad he would be able to go farther with his talent now. I turned and went to Hoseok about to congratulate him when someone in the class spoke out.

"That's shit! I bet you knew you little teachers pet... Like an ugly pet rat! You knew and that's why you got to be up and center for the first song! You're scum!"

I widened my eyes as Hoseok stared at them in shock. Jimin glared at the student and smacked the back of his head croaking out a "no" before the student pushed Jimin back.

"Don't push him around for being a good friend and classmate." I hissed and the student Kyung glared at me.

"Don't be a suck up and befriend him just because he is going to go somewhere and you aren't Kook. It's obvious you can't dance like him so you just want to mooch off his fame since you'll never do anything good like he will because he is a dirty fake cheater." Kyung growled causing me to freeze.

"I'm so sorry." Hoseok mumbled before walking out of the room.

"Better be sorry! You ruined this for us all!" Another student shouted but I didn't defend him... I just stared at my shoes in thought.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I shouldn't have let that stupid comment get to me! I should have stood my ground and defended Hoseok... That's why i'm going to make it up to him tomorrow, or I guess by now today since it's already midnight.

"Jimin you should go get some rest now that you wrote all the letters." I said smiling at him.

"What about you?" He signed and I smiled.