Chapter 22

Sorry this took me a while because I had a lot to consider and plan for the future of this book based off this chapter (:

Jimin's POV

I could tell something was off, Yoongi looked like he was scared to perform and he loved performing.

I looked across the room and saw Namjoon looking lively as ever and excited for the night.  He wasn't scared or nervous to be going against his friend so why was Yoongi?

I knew something was wrong, something Yoongi didn't think he could tell anyone about so he was battling it all alone and that angered me.

I have always told him everything and if he didn't tell me what bothered him then it was a one way relationship and that wasn't okay with me.

I tried to convince myself I was overreacting but I still snuck back stage with the help of Hoseok and glared at my boyfriend who had a defeated look to him.

"Why won't you tell me what's bothering you and let me help?"  I said scaring him.

"Jimin.... it's not that.  It's just... I'm doing a new song tonight and I'm scared because it's the most personal song I have ever done and I have an announcemt to do after it and... I'm scared that you and Namjoon will be angry but..."

He stopped and bit his lip taking in a large breath.

"I'm quitting.  I'm leaving the underground rapping world behind.  I can't talk about it or I'll back out and I can't... just please stay and hear the song... it'll answer most of your questions."  He pleaded.

I was shocked, but I couldn't be mad.

"Of course I'll stay...  just talk to me when you need someone Yoongi... I'm always here."  I said kissing him softly to give him a boost of courage.

"Thank you."  He said before helping me sneak back out.

Namjoon performed a song called Do You and I was shocked by how cool it sounded.  There was a lot of cursing but thanks to Yoongi I'm growing use to that.

"Next is Agust D with a new song called The Last."

I bit my lip and prayed everything would go okay.

Yoongi came out already sweating but he put on an emotionless face and started his rap.

I couldn't focus as so many thoughts and emotions came out of him.  I was shocked with how much Yoongi was struggling.

Mentally Yoongi wasn't as strong as he made himself out to be to me.  He was a strong wall but he was chipping.

I was the only one to clap after the rap as everyone was shocked by the hint the song gave, especially by the title.

"It was great, and you guys made me who I am... but this is my last rap."  He said his voice weak as he left the stage.

Multiple people gasped and a few yelled insults calling him weak and fake.  Namjoon yelled the loudest though.

"I'm proud of you!"  Namjoon yelled causing the entire room to be silent.

"Follow your heart Agust!"  Hoseok shouted.

"As long as you're happy, I'll support you!"  I yelled smiling at the other two.

Yoongi or Agust turned a gave us a large gummy smile even though I could see the Loose tear on his cheek.

"Gay."  I heard someone mumble behind me and I turned around with a wide grin.

"Very."  I said winking and walking out with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"I support you, but I'm going to ask you... why?"  Namjoon said as we slowly walked down the empty streets.

"You guys know I had an internship lined up after I graduated with Startship entertainment....  Someone who was available now ended up taking my spot and a large reason as to why they choose him over me was he didn't participate in underground rap which is considered unprofessional and they don't like how it makes them look.  Also as the rap stated I struggle with the atmosphere there because my own personal issues and I just want to start fresh and look for a new internship without this dragging me down or making me feel bad."  Yoongi explained and I saw the pain in Namjoon's eyes as Yoongi spoke but after Yoongi finished Namjoon smiled.

"I understand, it's a shit fest down there and it's rough.  Even if you don't rap down there, you will continue to rap in your free time?  You won't let all of your talent go to waste?"  Namjoon asked and it made me smile.

It was such a dad question and I began to really see how tight of a bond the two had.

"Duh Joonie, I wouldn't just give up.  I'm still looking to rap or compose in the future as my career."  Yoongi said pushing Namjoon lightly.

The rest of the walk was silent as we got back to Yoongi's house.  Hoseok and Namjoon left there and began their walk home but I stayed.

"I'm proud of you."  I said quietly.

He looked at me with worried and broken eyes.

"Really?"  He asked carefully.

"Yeah, that took a lot of bravery and I think you will be a lot happier now that you don't have to worry about it all.  I think it'll be good, and besides it's your future, your life.  You are the one in control of it."  I said giving his cheek a quick peck.

He smiled at me and for the first time today it was his real smile.

"I love you Jimin."  He said and I smiled.

"I know, and I love you too Yoongi."  I said giggling as we entered his house.