Chapter 21

Had a goooood birthday.  I spent it alone in my room or with my nephews but it was still fun.  My best friend had to go out of town wth her family but she gave my mom my gift and had her give it to me... I Cried!  It was a BTS album, (their most recent) and a VIXX album (There most recent) as well as a movie I had wanted.  I was just happy and I had never owned an album because money and AH I'M PUMPED THEY ARE MY BABIES MUAH!  It's late, almost 1 am and I have work tomorrow from 10-6 so Imma go to bed, but i'm going to start going back and editing the book some.  No changes really besides some issues I saw, like saying that both of Hoseok's parents worked over seas in one chapter and then chapters later saying only his mom did, stuff like that lmao.  Sorry this took awhile, I had mad issues with this chapter and I don't know why XD

Yoongi POV

"Don't you dare." I warned but it meant nothing to the smirking boy in front of me.

Within a minute I was being held up and thrown into the deeper end of the river. I popped my head above the water gasping which made Namjoon laugh who was swimming near me. Soon, Jimin swam up to me and smiled.

"I'm going to kill him." I said and Jimin laughed.

"You shouldn't have told Jungkook he looked like a kid." Jimin said floating on his back.

His skin had a glow to it and it was stunning to see with water on it. I couldn't help but stare, Jimin noticed but didn't say anything until it became too much attention for him.

"Let's play a game." Jimin suggested and I nodded.

I was holding him in my arms easily thanks to the water.

"Magenta." He said and I shook my head and he plugged nose.

After he closed his eyes I gently dunked him backwards into the water.

"Gray?" He asked hesitantly after I lifted him back up.

"Yes." I said smiling and flipping him into the water.

"Yah! You're turn!" He said smiling mischievously at me.

"I HAVE SAID EVERY COLOR THAT EXISTS JIMIN!" I yelled not having a clue as to what color he could be thinking of at this point.

"It's like pink and purple combined." He said and I gave him a blank face.

"What the fuck? That's just pinkish purple.?" I whined as Jin swam by.

"Periwinkle." He said and Jimin nodded happily.

"Oh my god." I sighed as Jimin flipped me and we picked a different game to play.

After hiding in the same hiding spot for 30 minutes I was finally found and we finished the longest game of hide and seek. We all gathered around the tent area and were currently arguing over what to cook for dinner.

I thought we should go simple and just cook some hotdogs that we brought over the fire pit but Jin was being difficult and thought we should do some kind of barbecue.

"We would have to leave and go to a store and that's lame! Just eat what we have." I whined.

Before Jin could respond Taehyung yelled, "Oh my god."

We all turned to look at him and he was laughing and pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook was ankle deep in the river holding a large fish. We all stared at him like he was insane and he just shrugged.

"I wanted to have fish so I thought I would catch one...." He said and I beyond shocked.

"You grabbed a fish out of the water?" Jimin asked and he nodded in reply.