Chapter 19

So, stories of Day 2 in Disney.  Went to Hollywood studios and I thought tower of terror was a ride I liked 4 years ago when I came but uh...  no, I wanted to die, very very bad.  Scary I no like criiiiiii.  My pore heart.   Rip. 

Typing this while soaking wet and waiting for the shower to be free at the hotel.  My friend and i wanted to leave early because we were tired and it looked like it was gonna storm... it did storm XD we were on a ferry and BOOM MASS RAIN!!  We had to run across a park to the taxi service ahhhh soaked and awkward send help. 

Idk if I'll write the next part tonight or not but uh, hi I like friends and I'm awkward so this is a "not dead and hoping to update tonight when everyone else is sleeping because they don't like me using my phone."   I won't post this until I have the part written but just know I am writing this authors note at 8:07pm on May 22nd

(Birthday is in 3 days YEEEET FINALI BE 18 OH BOI)

Yoongi's POV

It had been a week and Jimin was getting better.  He was finally agreeing to leave his  house.

All 8 of us were going to the river today and camping over night.

We borrowed Jimin's moms van and were finally going to leave.

Jin was driving with Namjoon up front with him.  Hoseok sat in between them in the children's seat since we didn't have room.

In the middle Jungkook and Taehyung sat together and in the very back was me with Jimin on my left and Seulgi on my right.

"Did everyone bring their swimsuits?"  Hoseok asked after 30 minutes.

Everyone cheered yes but I shook my head no.

"Yoongi why?!"  Hoseok cried acting over dramatic.

"I don't want to swim."  I stated calmly not liking the idea of camping but I wanted to make Jimin happy so I agreed to come.

"It's okay I brought his in my bag."  Seulgi said making me glare at her.

"Dumb cheerleader."  I grumbled earning a hard smack from Seulgi.

"Stupid Snowman."  She sassed causing Jimin to giggle.

I missed that giggle so much.  I smiled and snuggled into his chest.  Jimin wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

I woke up to Jimin gently nudging my side.  I opened one eye and grumbled snuggling into him more as he chuckled.

"Come on Yoongs, we're here and everyone is already out of the van."  He said shaking me some more.

Sighing I opened both eyes and sat up before rubbing my eyes and yawning like a child.

"Fiiiiine."  I sighed but smiled and got out of the van.

After Jimin was out I took his hand in mine and walked to the camping ground.  Hoseok was talking to Seulgi and I kept a close eye on them because I have to as her brother.

She was laughing and covering her mouth which always annoyed me.   She always covered her mouth when she laughed as if her smile was ugly.

Hoseok had a falter in his smile before he simply took her hand in his and held it down as he continued to talk.

I smiled at the action and decided to leave them alone and continued with Jimin.  Taehyung and Jungkook were collecting rocks and creating a tower while Jin was scolding them because they were supposed to make a ring for the fire with the rocks.

"Kids."  I sighed and Jimin laughed.

"They're sweet though."  Jimin said and I agreed.

They were good friends even though they acted like 6 year olds sometimes.

Even though I wouldn't want to admit that I was having fun, I was.

 oh my lorrrrd EVERYONE HAS INTENSE ATTITUDE RAWWWWR