Chapter 4

Can't believe my last day of Highschool is the 10th... I'm not ready to be in the real world wasaaaaa

Yoongi's POV

I can't believe Jimin screamed...  He seemed really serious about not being able to talk but I think that he could...  I couldn't get over the fascination I had over him and his health...  I wanted to know how he became deaf because maybe just maybe with enough time and money it could be altered and he would be able to hear...  We weren't close enough for me to ask those things yet so I had to be patient.

Namjoon sat in my room with me as I wasn't allowed to go out because I was still in trouble.

"You totally have a crush on Jimin."  Namjoon said randomly.

I looked at him with a sigh before looking at the ground.

"What's it to you if I do?"  I asked not bothering to deny it because maybe I did like Jimin I don't know...

"Well, I need your help..."  Namjoon said smiling.

"What?"  I asked sighing.

"I like someone and I want to ask them to prom but they are picky and I have to get the proposal perfect."  Namjoon said making me choke.

"You actually like someone?"  I asked smirking.

"Yes now shut up and be helpful."  Namjoon said smacking my arm.

"What am I supposed to do...?"  I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I need you to find out some stuff that he likes from Jimin..."  Namjoon said blushing.

"Why would Jimin know?"  I asked.

"Because I like Jin and they are always together so they have to be close!"  Namjoon said suddenly tense.

"Okay okay!  I'll talk to Jimin chill out."  I said rolling my eyes at how dramatic he was.

"Thank you.."  Namjoon said smiling before leaving.

Tsk, he always needs something from me... Ridiculous.  None the less I decided to text Jimin since I did give him my word.

From Yoongi

This might seem a little random and weird but what kind of stuff does Jin like?

After a little bit Jimin replied.

From Jimin

Uh, very random and weird actually haha..  I mean what do you mean?  His favorite color is pink, he loves cooking, princesses, Mario... Idk

From Yoongi

Don't tell him but a friend wants to ask him to prom and wants the proposal to be perfect that's why I asked lol.  Are you going to prom?

From Jimin

Ah that's cute.  Probably not, I would just be a third wheel to Jin or be alone and that's boring.  I'll probably just dance at home also I have the dance for you.  I'll give you the flash drive Monday.

I smiled but it soon became a frown.  I feel like Jimin would want to go to prom even if he can't hear... He loves dancing...  Soon I got an idea one I knew Namjoon would give me hell for but i don't care.

From Yoongi

Another random thought, do you know morse code?

From Jimin