Chapter 20

Still in Disney, can't wait to be home ahh and to go back and edit all these parts because I KNOW they are a lot of mistakes haha.  It's so hot I hate the 97 degree heat my heart.  Waiting for my friend to finish shopping so I'm sitting on the floor right now haha.  Getting all the weird looks YEET.
I'll be home Thursday around 5am 

Jungkook's POV (Surprise boi)

Jimin was doing a lot better.  He was talking a lot more but he was quiet.  He had a slight slur to some words but I was amazed at how much he managed to learn considering.

I guess he had to learn to survive.  I felt so bad for him but I knew he wouldn't want pity.  I remember when my mom died in 5th grade.

The school offered to have a meeting about it before I came back to tell everyone about it but I didn't want anyone to know and suddenly treat me differently.... so no one knew.

Actually I think the only person I've told is Jimin when we first met.  I was a loner and I left anyone I knew then behind so I didn't want to suddenly say, "oh yeah my mom died."

I didn't want him to think I pitied him so I was very careful with how sympathetic I was towards him.

We were all just acting as if nothing had happened but the bruising was there and it was still shocking to hear him speak. 

"Alright, who wants to go for a swim?"  Hoseok asked already wearing his swimsuit. 

"Yes!"  Seulgi, Jin, and Namjoon all said happily.

I looked to Taehyung who nodded happily and decided to join him.  Yoongi was whispering to Jimin and I assumed there would be an issue there.

I didn't have any issues with my body, I was fine swimming shirtless but I had a feeling Jimin had bruising there like his face and didn't want it to show. 

"One second Tae I'm going to change into a shirt I don't mind getting wet."  I said loud enough for everyone to here.

"Do you have a swimming shirt or do you do you need one?"  I asked Jimin smiling.

"Oh, I don't think I have one..". He said quietly.

"Then let's go!"  I cheered taking him over to the tent Taehyung and I had our stuff in.

I opened my bag and looked through the shirts.  I wore a lot of white shirts and that would be pointless for Jimin.

"Here you go."  I said handing him a black shirt and taking a gray one for myself.

"Thank you... you didn't have to do that."  He said looking down.

"I got your back Jimin.  I know you don't want pity, so don't take this as pity.  This is just friendship.  You didn't pity me for my mom so I won't pity you for this."  I said smiling and exiting the tent. 

I changed as Taehyung sighed because he is a dirty man who wants dirty things.

"You can slobber over me later.  This was to help Jimin, and I don't care about my body being covered."  I said flicking his forehead.

"Fine, but I get cuddles tonight."  He pouted and I laughed.

"We always cuddle."  I said running to the river to join the others.

Yoongi was complaining to Jimin so I left them alone since Yoongi seemed really upset.

Yoongi's POV

"I'm not being an annoying brother, I just don't think she would were a bikini in front of 7 guys!"  I said glaring at my sister who was in a black bikini.

"She is fine, Hoseok isn't a pervert and no one else would look at your sister that way."  Jimin told me with a calm smile.

We were both wearing swimming shirts along with Jungkook.  I knew Jungkook did that to help Jimin and it made me happy.

I just didn't like how tiny I was so I always wore one anyways.  We were sitting on the bank with our feet in the water.

Everyone was laughing and having fun.  Even Jimin was laughing and throwing sticks at Taehyung.

It was finally the perfect moment I had been craving.

Instead of talking and ruining it I sat silent and savored the moment in all it's glory.

It was perfect, and it was with everyone I loved.

Also I know I haven't been replying to comments, that's just because I'm on vacation and small updates are hard enough to put together but once I'm
Home tomorrow I will reply to all of you guys (: