Chapter 32

SO I read a fanfic and I'M DEAD.  It was sooooo cute and I loved it so much and i'm so sad that I finished it.  I was trying to drag it out longer than 1 day but I couldn't stop reading it aish.  I'm sure you have read it since it's pretty popular but it's Little Space by @taetheist AND IT IS THE BEST OMG HHHHNG I am empty inside now that it's over cri

Besides that I put my notice in and will now find a new job yeeeeeeet.  Only two weeks to find one or imma be unemployed for a while and that's weird and scary XD

Yoongi's POV

"I heard what you and Jungkook did... I just wanted to say thank you. Jimin hasn't found out yet but I know it will mean a lot to him." I said as I searched for some shorts to wear during our jog.

"Of course! I still want to go down there and smack them all! Besides the only way Jimin would ever be too heavy for a weight thing is if they didn't take into account the amount that muscle ways because he isn't out of shape or fat!" Jin ranted sighing at the end.

"I know, well I have to go on my jog with Jimin but I wanted to say thank you." I said smiling as Jin worked himself up again.

"Okay! Bye Yoongi!" Jin said and I said the same before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I made it to Jimin's house I was already tired from walking and didn't even want to go on the run anymore, but I wouldn't go back on a promise. I knocked on the door not expecting anyone but Jimin to answer since it was 7am during the summer but to my surprise his Mother answered the door.

"Hey Yoongi. Jimin told me you were going on a morning jog..? Very strange, I didn't see you as the exercise type." Ms. Park told me letting me inside.

"Oh, well i'm not but it can't hurt!" I said smiling at her.

"He is in his room still! Go on up!" She told me before walking off to her office.

I climbed the stairs tiredly and knocked on Jimin's door. After I got no response I opened the door slightly and smiled. Jimin was still laying in his bed with light music playing across his room. His hair was fluffy as the red looked extremely bright compared to his black pillow.

His lips were parted slightly as he breathed heavily his hearing aids sitting next to him on the nightstand. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his bed before sitting next to him. His legs cupped around me and he slowly curled in cuddling me even though I was sitting and he was laying down.

I smiled at him gently rubbing his side as he grumbled before opening his eyes and seeing me. At first he looked confused, then he looked happy and then he looked straight panicked.

"I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL MY MOM WHAT TIME TO WAKE ME UP!" Jimin yelled not knowing how loud he was being.

I winced but laughed none the less reaching out and putting his hearing aids on for him.

"It's okay! Why don't you set an alarm?" I asked but then I realized how stupid I was and sighed.

"I did, you know so it would vibrate and wake me up but then my phone fell off my bed I guess because I didn't feel anything." Jimin said and sure enough his phone was laying on the ground next to his night stand table.

"It's fine... I'm tired anyways so we could just cuddle today and run tomorrow..." I mumbled and Jimin laughed.

"So lazy Hyung! I won't argue though." Jimin said opening his blanket so I could crawl in next to him.

I smiled happily and quickly got in the blankets with him. After cuddling and watching 4 episodes of Kitchen Nightmares I finally agreed to going on our jog. I left the room so Jimin could change tapping my foot to an unknown beat until he finally was ready.

I was in a black hoodie with black gym shorts and my black converse, a very bland monochromatic look. Jimin was wearing a sky blue tank top with black shorts and white tennis shoes. I smiled at him and enjoyed how defined his arm muscles were.

"Hyung! I got an email from DanceTech." Jimin said suddenly stopping in the hallway and looking at me with a worried gaze.

"What does it say?" I asked moving so I could see his phone screen.

Jimin opened the email and in clear print it was the worst attempt at an apology letter I had ever seen. Apparently Jin got the story about what they were doing onto a local news group and the company was trying to fix their wrongs before losing business. They said they took the weight limit away and told Jimin that if he chose to he could come back without an audition since they already knew he was good enough.

"Are you going to go back?" I asked and Jimin just stared at his shoes.

"I don't know. It's always been my dream but since they... ya know said I was too fat and all I don't know if I really wanna go through with it." Jimin said and I nodded.

"Of course! Take your time and think it through! I'm supporting you either way although I don't think they deserve you." I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

With that taken care of we finally got to our 'morning' jog at 4pm. What else would you expect from me though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday and I was waiting at the lunch table for everyone else when my phone went off and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Why would my mom be texting me first of all, and second of all while i'm at school?

From Mom:

Your Father and I have to go to his coworkers Funeral this Sunday. I hope you will be able to think of someway to make it up to Seulgi and give you the best birthday ever okay?

I thought about it and knew that Seulgi even though she did love our mom and Dad very much would still have plenty of fun just hanging out with my friends and hers.

From Yoongi:

Will do. Sorry about his friend, travel safely.

I responded after a few seconds and put my phone away as Jungkook sat at the table followed by Taehyung. After a few seconds everyone was there and I decided to go ahead and get the plan going.

"So Seulgi turns 17 Sunday and my parents won't be home so I have to make her birthday special and shit. So, who wants to come over and have a small party?" I asked.

"Sounds good, I can make some food for it." Jin said and I nodded glad I didn't have to cook.

"Of course I'll come." Jimin said smiling at me.

"We'll come with some gifts." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand up with his.

"Obviously i'm coming." Hoseok said and I nodded expecting her boyfriend to come.

"I'll try not to break anything." Namjoon said and I snorted.

"Good luck with that." I said patting his back before planning the rest of the details out.

I would be sure that this would be a birthday that she would remember, hopefully because it was awesome and fun.