Chapter 37

Sorrrrry it's kind of short but it at least stops the cliff hanger so you have something to heal ya heart :D  Start my new job tomorrow, I will be transcribing family documents into files and putting them on disks for people, yeeeet :D

Yoongi's POV

The room was silent except for a steady beeping. It was dull, the curtains blocking any light from entering from the windows and the lights were set to dim. I stepped in and closely looked at the bed my heart throbbing from the sight. Jimin, the one I loved the most was laying flat on a hospital bed with a breathing mask over his face.

He had IV's in his hand and I noticed he didn't have his hearing aids on or anywhere in the room... His skin was pale, almost more pale than me with light purple bags under his eyes. His lips were bright compared to him, both slightly swollen and plump but raw from being chewed on... I remember when he use to do that, I'd always scold him.

I pulled up a chair next to his bed and sighed just watching his chest rise and fall. His breathing seemed a little weak, but he was weak so it was expected. I was angry, how could Jimin do this to himself just because he missed me? I know I wasn't doing well, but I was at least sleeping and eating... That might have been all I was doing when I wasn't sending in background music to different producers who barely paid me enough for my rent but I wasn't letting myself die!

I heard a slight whimper and looked up to see Jimin squinting his eyes as he sighed. I didn't know what to do... Would seeing me make it worse or better?

Jimin's POV

After adjusting to the room I sighed. It was silent, nothing could be heard. I remember smashing my hearing aids on the dance practice room floor... At least now I don't have hear everything I did wrong, I already know everything I did wrong. I could see someones shadow so I turned shock taking over as I saw Yoongi was siting next to me.

His hair was wet and he looked terrified. I instantly looked down my hands shaking. I felt him take my chin in his hands and lift my head so I was looking at him. After I stayed facing him he let go and began to sign.

"Jimin... What did you do..? Does anything hurt?" He asked his hands moving slowly.

"No. Why do you still care? Why aren't you in Japan?" I asked signing quickly as I began to get flustered.

"Because I never wanted to go to Japan. Jimin my Dad lied, all I wanted was you. I've been working with some producers, it's not much but it's all I wanted and I can do it here, with you." He explained.

My eyes filled with water. I missed him so much, I missed the way his hands held mine. The way his eyes changed emotion during stories and the way he talked. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, I was so stupid for letting him go. I knew I should have asked him but I assumed he would lie to make me happy and then he would end up unhappy.

Yoongi moved closer wiping my tears with his sleeve a small smile on his face. After a few minutes of just crying and letting Yoongi wipe my tears away a nurse came in. She said something to Yoongi but I couldn't see her lips to figure out what it was before she left again.

"Can I put the hospitals hearing aids on you so we can talk?" He asked his fingers still moving slow and precise with each sign.

I shook my head backing away slightly. I couldn't do it.

"Why not?" He asked carefully not moving closer to me but reaching his hand out for me to take.

"I don't deserve to hear anything, especially not you." I signed biting my lip but stopping when it hurt.

"You do too deserve it. Even if you don't think you do, I deserve to talk to the man I love." He said his hand still waiting for me.

After a second I slowly put my hand, IV's and all in his hand. He smiled pulling me closer and opening the drawer of the bed side table. He pulled out two hearing aids just like my old ones but these were black instead of tan. He stood up and gently wrapped each one around my ear before inserting them inside my ears and pressing on.

After a second of just hearing a loud beep I realized the beep was my heart rate not the hearing aid.

"Can you hear me?" Yoongi asked and I nodded shuddering from the sound of his deep voice.

"Then I need you to listen to me, very carefully. I love you, I am willing to make this work. With busy schedules and all. I want you to stay at BigHit, but I want you to stay my boyfriend. We can text and call and Skype whenever you want and if you are free at any time of day or night and you aren't tired from dance we can hang out and go on a date. We can make it work, I don't want to go to Japan. If I did I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of finding a shitty apartment here." Yoongi said still holding my hand but rubbing circles on my palm.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled leaning forward and smashing my head into his chest.

I inhaled his scent crying softly as I held onto him tightly.

"I love you too." I mumbled after a second of him just rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head.

"Good, this would have been very awkward if you didn't." He said and I laughed hitting his shoulder.

"Shut up." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Did you just work too hard? You have to take care of yourself." Yoongi said scolding me.

I nodded looking down. Yoongi smiled and kissed my cheek as he scooted onto the bed next to me.

"I will Hyung, I promise." I whispered as Yoongi put my head on his chest and held me.

"You better, or I'm going to end up dying. This is some scary shit boy, my poor heart!" He said dramatically covering his face with his arm.

"Yeah Yeah I know. Yoongi Hyung?" I asked quietly.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I whispered kissing his lips gently.

"I love you too, now get some rest." He said gently rubbing my back with his knuckles until I fell asleep.