Chapter 5

Ohohohoh work today was tiring!  Glad it's over and I can finish my final projects for school and be done with school by Wednesday :D

Yoongi's POV

I wasn't able to focus at all in class... I knew Jimin was going to be getting ear drum surgery soon and I knew that he wouldn't die if something went wrong but they might mess up his ears to the point nothing will ever fix his hearing. 

I don't care so much about him hearing me as I care about him being happy and not feeling like such a burden because he isn't.

I remember when he screamed and how scared he looked, he probably didn't think he could call out for help if someone tried to hurt him. It seems weird but his scream... It was nice? As a scream it was sad and scared sounding but his voice overall was higher pitched than I expected but that could have just been the scream.

I texted Jimin who was in a different class, I think Chemistry.

From Yoongi

What do you think I sound like?

As class was coming to an end I got a reply.

From Jimin

I don't know.. I've never heard anything before but I would imagine you to have a deep voice??

I smiled, he wasn't wrong but I wouldn't tell him that. After school was out Jimin sent me a text saying he wouldn't be in school tomorrow because they have him getting tested for various things to make sure he is viable for the surgery at 10am. I texted him back wishing him luck and to keep me posted.

I sighed and stood by the front door. I raised my hand and knocked but soon I realized his mom would still be at work and knocking would do nothing. I texted him saying I was at the door instead and waited.

After a few moments Jimin opened the door with cotton pads over his ears. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and signed to him asking about his ears.

He invited me in and as we sat on his couch he explained through a text.

From Jimin:

They had to do almost like a tiny incision on both ears so the cotton is keeping the spots from getting infected. I am viable for surgery though but I don't know when I'll get it.. Probably next month.

I smiled and hugged him.

"That's awesome." I signed trying not to worry him with my worried attitude over the surgery.

Soon Mrs. Park walked in with a smile and greeted me, "Hey Yoongi are you staying for dinner?"

I looked to Jimin for help who just signed to me, "If you want."

I nodded and told Mrs. Park yes.

At dinner everything was quiet as we ate. I was eating my salad while deep in thought when Mrs. Park pulled me out of my thoughts.

"So I heard you are writing a song to one of Jimin's dances. Of course he wouldn't be able to hear it but could I possibly.?" Mrs. Park.

I choked slightly and Jimin patted my back as I coughed before weakly mumbling an okay. I pulled out my phone and slowly opened the app I stored my songs on... I finished it in class today but I was still nervous about if it would match his dance well enough.

I opened the song and played it out loud staring at a plant in the corner as the song played. As soon as the song ended I bit my lip as I felt Mrs. Park put her hand on my shoulder.

"That's amazing... I didn't know you were such a talented rapper and composer. Truly talented." She said bringing tears to my eyes..

No one in my family liked me pursuing my dream but they still supported it money wise... Not in any other way though.

"What's the song called?" Jimin signed making me smile.

"Tony Montana." I said blushing when he read my lips.

"I think you and Jimin should go in it together and if Jimin gets his hearing back it'll make it easier to write the songs." Mrs. Park said smiling warmly at me.

"You never know." I replied but I didn't expect anything to come with my rapping I didn't know if I wanted anything to come from it in my future.

The week went on and soon it was Monday, prom would be this Friday. I smiled actually excited to go, I didn't go last year since I thought it would be stupid. I still thought prom was stupid but Jimin would be the happiest person every to be there and that would be worth it.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled shaking me from my thoughts.

I turned and was shocked to see him close to tears.

"What happened Joon?" I asked panicked.

"Byun from my science class found me in the hall and.... she started to kiss me and before I could push her off Jin saw! He is going to think all the rumors are true!" Namjoon yelled as voice shaking.

"Dude calm down, just explain to Jin what happened." I said calmly but Namjoon shook his head.

"He already texted me saying prom was off... I really like him Yoongi." Namjoon said and I realized just how serious his feelings for the other was.

"Okay, what if you do another proposal thing but like go all out? Prove you really do like him?" I suggested and Namjoon widened his eyes.

"Thank you!" He yelled hugging me and running off.

Jesus Christ this will be a long week. I texted Jimin about what happened just so that if Jin ranted to him he would realize what actually happened before going to my class.... Physics.

It was Tuesday now  Namjoon was still chasing after Jin... Honestly I would have given up... I mean Jin wouldn't even let Namjoon explain and that's just rude.

Namjoon's POV

I held a sign that said "Will you be my player two." Along with a playstation 4 brand new in the box and all the Mario games I could afford. Jin opened the door his jaw dropping.

"Please let me explain Princess... It really wasn't anything and I didn't want her to kiss me." I said my voice pleading.

"Namjoon.. You're the schools playboy taking everyones virginity and never going on a second date with the same person... I don't know why I thought we could work but I was wrong." Jin said close to tears before shutting the door.

"I still think we could work." I said as a tear fell onto my cheek as I left, leaving the playstation and games there.

Waaa It'll be happier in the next chapter I promise sorrruuuuu