Chapter 13

Firstly I want to thank nammies for the awesome new cover! They did this so fast and were so sweet to offer to make me one and I love it!!!! I put the cover on this book because I'm so smart but imma move it to the other one now haaaa.... They have a bunch of stories (12) and I love their writing so if you have any BTS ships you want to read about check them out!!!!!! :D secondly, sorry for any weird typos im writing this at work lmao.

Jimins POV

I sat awkwardly in a stiff chair as the room stayed silent. I was use to silence but this wasn't a calming silence at all..

I pulled out my phone and read over the last message Yoongi had sent me.

From Yoongi:
Good luck today!! If you need any help I am happy to be your teacher (:

It made me smile and took the edge off of things as I waited for my turn with the therapist.

She was very busy and well respected so she had many patients. I wondered how she kept up with them all.

My name was called and I hesitantly entered the room and sat in a more comfortable chair. Soon she entered and smiled at me.

"Hello Jimin. I'm Dr. Kim but you can just call me Mrs. Kim. Im a doctor but I don't want you think I'm above you because I'm not." She introduced herself and I smiled.

I liked her, she was more down to earth and not stuck up like I expected.

First she had me make a list of words I want to be able to say within the month.

Jimin
Yoongi
Mom
Jin
Dance
Music
Thank you
Excuse me
I love you

She smiled at the words and phrases and said that shouldn't be a problem. We started with the first word, my name.

"Okay, so you read lips for a long time correct? So I want you to focus on my lips as I saw your name. Jimin. Park Jimin." She said and I stared at her lips closely.

I noticed when she pursed her lips and when she had her lips touch together.

Next she had me mouth it. I already knew how to do this but I did it anyways and mouthed Jimin.

She smiled and had me do some vocal exercises.

"Ah ah ahhhhh." She did and I repeated.

Mine were much more weak sounding and forced but I did it none the less and I smiled proudly.

"Ji-Ji-Ji". She did and I again did it after her.

She smiled princely at me.

"You're the best I've had, I think you'll be able to say your name before you leave today." She said and I did a small happy dance.

"Dr. Kim... i hate to interrupt but your son got sent home from school early and he is here to explain how he is suspended for the week." The receptionist said and Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.

"I'm not surprised. Send him in, I'm sorry Jimin." She said and i shook my head mouthing it was fine.

Next the door opened and her son came in with his head down.

"Taehyung... what did you do?" She asked with a sigh.

He looked up with a bruised nose and a purple and red bruise under his eye. After staring I realized it was Taehyung... like the Taehyung I knew.

"Some jerk called Jungkook 'an ugly fag' and Jungkook almost cried and I got mad and told him to leave Jungkook alone... He hit me so I hit him back... He started it...". Taehyung mumbled and I chuckled slightly.