Chapter 6

I had a nice authors note and then it deleted it waaa.  Anyway sorry this took me so long I work like 5 days a week and I'm finished high school lol.  I'm thinking about asking a question every chapter and talking to you guys in the comments about it?  Good idea or nah?Anyway what grade are you guys in if you are in school?

Yoongi's POV
After Namjoon failed at winning back Jin he came to my house like a tornado. He was pissed, he was tired of girls throwing themselves at him and it giving him the playboy name. He was tired of them making him look like a slut and making him lose the one person he was actually able to feel something for as more than a friend or brother.

I couldn't blame him for being mad, I would be pissed myself, Hell I was pissed. He left after ranting to me but I knew he wasn't going to just go home and sleep his anger off like I do so I followed him. 

 He went to the river, where we use to go to practice raps with each other before we found the underground rapping community. He pulled out a ton of beer from his backpack and sat by the river drinking.

I stayed hidden in the back just letting him cool himself down but soon he was crying. I had never seen Namjoon cry, he showed no emotion, empathy or concern maybe or just anger. That's when I realized how much he had fallen for Jin. 

 I couldn't blame Jin for being skeptical because of how Namjoon looked to other people who didn't know him but it still pissed me off that he was making my friend and basically brother hurt this much.

Soon Namjoon was out of beer and was crying into his hands. He had been here for 3 hours and it was almost midnight so I decided to step in. As I was walking toward him he slowly scooted forward as if he was passing out and slipped his body in the river. What the fuck was he doing?

I rushed forward and yanked him out of the river quickly, it was fucking cold for spring. He looked at me and I knew he was wasted and that had to be why he almost fucking drowned.

"I want to sleep." He mumbled weakly like a broken child.

"It's cold Joon, really cold. Let's get you somewhere warm first okay?" I asked and he nodded lazily.

I texted Hoseok and asked if I could bring Namjoon over for a bit and I would explain when I got there. Thankfully he said that was fine. Hoseok's mom was out of town and his Dad didn't care about things like this.

After somehow managing to guide a drunk and sleepy Namjoon into a cab and to Hoseok's house I knocked on his door struggling as Namjoon was basically a dead fish in my arms.

Hoseok opened the door and widened his eyes as he quickly helped me get Namjoon inside.

"What the hell?" He asked never seeing Namjoon look so... vulnerable?

"I'll explain once he is out." I said quickly as I saw a tear slide down Namjoon's cheek.

"Hey bud, it'll be okay? You need to get some sleep you have school tomorrow and I'm going to help you with your plan tomorrow so you need your energy okay?" I said calmly and sweetly a side only Jimin has seen and Namjoon one other time.

Namjoon nodded slowly as he laid to the side on the couch and was instantly out. I sighed putting a blanket over him and looking at Hoseok who was smiling at me and my secret sweet side.

"Shut up... Anyway Namjoon was going to prom with someone. He really likes them, like hardcore and a girl threw herself on him in the hall like normal but the guy saw and said he wouldn't go to prom with Namjoon anymore... Namjoon tried asked them to prom again earlier today in a really sweet way and it was an expensive way too...