Chapter 15

Oh I can't believe in 1 hour I leave for my graduation AH XD Then tomorrow I spend the day with my sister and leave for Florida XD SO BUSY JEEZIE PEEZIE

Finally got the covers right though... ALSO FUNNY STORY I'LL TELL IT AT THE END ;D

Jimin's POV

I had finished my 5th lesson with Mrs. Kim and I was feeling more and more confident. She told me to go out and try to say as many small words as I can to practice until I go back in 3 days. I was nervous about saying the words and messing up so I hadn't actually tried to say anything yet...

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. I left my room and went down stairs. I saw someone standing at the door with a bunch of bags. I opened the door and gave Yoongi a strange look.

"Remember when you said you always wanted to dye your hair like me?? What if we dye your hair? I already got your moms permission." Yoongi said smiling proudly.

I giggled slightly but nodded smiling. I led him upstairs and we went into my bathroom. It was small so we didn't have much room and were very close to each other. I felt my cheeks heat up but luckily Yoongi didn't say anything about it.

"Okay, sit on the toilet and I'll get everything set up. You said you wanted to go red right?" Yoongi asked and I smiled.

"Yes." I said quietly and he smiled widely.

"I love it when you talk." He said and it made my heart beat faster. 

I looked around the room and got an idea.

"Let's try something. I'll point to something and you'll say it out loud and i'll try to say it next? I was told to practice talking by Mrs. Kim." I signed and Yoongi smiled and nodded while stirring a little bowl of a white thick liquid. (dirty mind i'm sorry it's bleach kill me...with it)

"Okay, pick something." He said and I looked around.

I pointed at something and he smiled at me while standing in front of me with the bowl as he put gloves on his hands.

"Mirror." He said and I watched his lips closely and how he moved his tongue.

"Miraw." I tried but laughed at the end of it.

"That was good! Try again Chim you got this! Mir-ror." He said putting the bleach on my hair.

"Mirr....Or. Mirror." I said scrunching my nose at the sound of me talking. It was so weird to me.

(I Love when Jimin scrunches his nose though ah)

"That's good! Ah, you have a nice voice Jimin just took you forever to find it." Yoongi said smiling proudly making me happy.

We continued with this little game and by the time my hair was being rinsed for the last time I could say Mirror, Toothbrush, Shower, Toilet, rug, Yoongi, and hair.

"You ready to see it?" He asked and I smiled nodding.

"YES!" I said loudly and proudly shocking him for a second before he smiled and nodded.

He led me to the mirror and took the towel from my hair giving it a shake before removing it completely. I was in awe, it looked so cool! I liked my red hair with Yoongi's blonde hair... Didn't matter how we looked together but i'm glad we looked nice...

"Thank you." I said smiling innocently at him.

"Gah, you're killing my reputation you're so cute. Not a problem Chim it looks good on you." He said ruffling it again before laughing at my unamused face.