Chapter 28

Sorry it's kind of bleh buuuut the story is building and I know this is suddenly focusing a TON on Jungkook and Taehyung but the next chapters are very Yoonmin.  Also, serious question at the end of the chapter :D

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I waited for everyone to come over. I knew this was going to be hard for Jungkook to explain but they needed to know what was happening and Jungkook did say he didn't want to keep it a secret from them. We all have secrets, I know that everyone does but Jungkook has always hated having to keep things secret.

That is why I was shocked that so little people knew about his parents being divorced and that his biological mom died when he was little. That I could understand being private though so I didn't push him over it. Now that he was staying at my house for a little bit however, somethings had to happen.

One thing that had to happen was we had to go and get all of his stuff. He packed everything he needed but I knew he had more stuff since I had been to his house and seen his room. I knew his Dad worked until 6 so everyone was coming at 11 and we were going to go over there and pack everything that was his and take it back here.

I heard the front door open and Mark calling to let me know that everyone was here. I smiled and entered the room with Jungkook who was timidly standing behind me. I know his Dad didn't actually do anything to him but I completely understand why he is being so clingy. He did after all pick me over his Dad's love and he wants to make sure I'm not going to disappear and leave him too.

"What's going on Tae?" Jin asked sensing the discomfort in the room.

"Well, we need your help with something... We need you to come with us to Jungkook's house and help us pack all of his things up and bring them back here." I explained awkwardly.

It wasn't my spot to say anything but Jungkook wasn't opening his mouth to do so.

"Why are you moving in with Taehyung...?" Jimin asked confused.

Jungkook looked down and kicked at the corner of the rug before sighing.

"My Dad kicked me out..." He mumbled and everyone gave him a sad look.

"It's fine, I just need help getting all of my stuff here and then I'll figure out what to do." Jungkook said shaking it off and acting tough, but I saw him last night and I knew he isn't as tough as he looks.

"You can't just be homeless.. I mean, hell you could stay with me! We have a guest bedroom and you won't even know i'm there because I rarely am." Yoongi said awkwardly.

"Thanks Yoongi but I'll be okay... I have to tell my mom eventually I'm just scared I'll have to move in with her in Busan.." Jungkook explained and Namjoon nodded.

"I get that... Hopefully we can convince your mom to let you finish High School here even if that means living with a friend... Any of us will give you somewhere to live." Namjoon said and we all nodded.

Jungkook smiled at everyone and thanked them as we figured out transportation. We wouldn't take furniture obviously but we would still need space. Jin agreed to drive separate with Namjoon. Yoongi drove here with Seulgi so he would take his car with Seulgi and Hoseok and Jimin. Mark agreed to take his truck with Jungkook and I and that way we would have plenty of space if we needed it.

Jungkook's POV

After an awkward car ride with Taehyung and his brother we finally arrived at my house. I didn't live far from Taehyung, only 10 minutes, but the silent ride made it seem like an hour.