Chapter 16

Yoongi POV

Jimin finally didn't have therapy after school so we could go out on our first date. 

I thought I was pretty clever with my plan.  I didn't want it to be too far fetched but I'm not a cliche kind of guy either you know.

We were in a bus on the way to a new restaurant that opened recently and I knew Jimin would like to try it. 

It was an American food style place and I was excited to see his face when he could try different foods like pizza.

He mentioned how he never let himself eat pizza in the past because he had to maintain a very defined body for dance.

But now, with how much he danced and how in shape he was 2 pieces of pizza wouldn't hurt him.

I smiled as the bus stopped and I walked him down the street proudly holding his hand.

He blushed and walked close to my side as if someone who break us apart.  I didn't mind him being close though.

After we sat down in a booth near the back of the restaurant I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He was wearing tight blue jeans and my white hoodie.  I smiled seeing him in my hoodie but quickly disguised my look of adoration.

"Did anything happen at school?"  I asked starting the conversation.

Jimin purses his lips as he thought and I bit my lip.  He was so god damn cute it was actually killing me.

"Nothing new.  Was weird not being in dance... I miss the class but they are jerks so I'm not going back."  Jimin explained and I nodded.

"Was Hoseok in the office with you?"  I asked and he nodded.

"And Jungkook."  He added and I smiled.

He hadn't talked yet but I didn't mind reading his sign.  I did really like his voice though so I hoped he would talk some.

When it got to desert Jimin said he didn't want any and I didn't want any either so we skipped that and left.

I paid and Jimin followed me out but it was already 8 and there were no buses around so we started walking.

I put my arm around his waist and hummed softly while we walked.  I started singing and he laughed at my failed attempts but hearing his laugh only made me sing louder.

I got many stares and cringe filled smiles but I had a blast singing to Jimin who knew very well I was a rapper not a singer.

"I am going to compete against Namjoon this week...  I'm nervous because I don't want him to lose his title and I don't want to lose mine.. you can come if you want."  I said and he nodded.

"You guys will stay friends right?"  Jimin asked verbally and I smiled at his cute insecure voice.

"Yeah, it would just suck to lose but I want him to win too."  I explained and he nodded.

"Makes sense."  He said and he smiled at me.

I smiled back and skipped along with him until we got to Taehyung's house.

It was closer and I was tired from walking.  Once we got to his door his mom opened and smiled at Jimin.

"Hello Jimin."  She said and Jimin bowed.

"Hello Mrs. Kim."  Jimin said perfectly.

"I'll have Taehyung come down."  She said and disappeared into the house.

After a few minutes Taehyung came down with a smile. 

"What's up?"  He asked and I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Can you drive us to Jimin's house?"  I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah."  He said popping inside to get his keys.

Once we got to Jimin's house I walked him to the door and shyly kissed his cheek before saying good night and walking down the street.

I didn't like walking at night but I wouldn't bother Taehyung again so I made the awkward walk home.

Sorry it's so short in the car on the way to Disney and I'm tired and stressed but here we go whew!  Love you guys