Chapter Part 23

I am SO SORRY this took so long...  My excuse???  I've been busy but hey I did it!!!  I wrote it today even though I think I have some kind of stomach food poisoning bug thing AISH!  My friend and I ate the same thing for lunch and then by 2 we both were having intense pain in our torso's and it is so painful ahhhhhh Still worked 3-6 with it though (Thankfully today was a short day at work and not my usual 10-7 ah I would be dead)

Jimin's POV

I was in the office with Hoseok since we didn't have dance class anymore when I heard him gasp. I looked over and saw he was on this app that everyone around the school had. It made it to where you could talk about people at school anonymously or with your real name.

Honestly I thought the app was the dumbest thing invented which is why I never got it. Hoseok got it because he heard people were talking about Jungkook and he wanted to make sure the younger one wouldn't hear the rumors and be heart broken.

Of course that meant that from time to time Hoseok would see stuff about him, but he never let them get to him somehow. He always kept a positive attitude and smiled at the insults. I looked up to him for that and was proud to have him as my Hyung for that reason.

"What is it this time Hyung?" I asked leaning over to see the screen.

"Nothing!" Hoseok said quickly putting his phone in his pocket.

I quirked an eyebrow at his strange behavior... Was it about him but this time it did get to him?

"Hoseok.. What was it? You're acting weird." I said but he just shook his head.

"No, I just realized how dumb that app is. You're right, i'm going to delete it later." He said biting his lip.

I knew he was lying but I didn't want to fight so I just sighed and sat back in my chair. What could have been so bad that he would lie to me and hide it from me. I guess it was about me??

It had been an hour and there was still another hour left in class. I sighed as I took out my phone and began to mess around on instagram as I waited. I checked my email and I was shocked to see I had an email from BigHit....

Carefully I clicked it and saw that they wanted me to audition... I was so shocked I dropped my phone. Hoseok looked over at me worriedly before picking up my phone. He checked to make sure it wasn't broken but he must have seen who the email was from.

"Holy shit." He said looking up at me.

I looked at him with wide eyes and a grin. I couldn't believe it was happening. I was nervous, yeah I did dance competitions in the past but I had never auditioned for a company.

Hoseok hugged me laughing loudly earning a lot of hisses to be quiet. I bowed and apologized for my loud friend before smiling at him.

I texted Yoongi first with the good news before I texted Jin as well. I had to make sure I didn't leave him out again.

Yoongi didn't reply and it began to worry me... I was just being clingy though and he would reply when he saw it. He was probably busy in class since he didn't have a free period like me.

I sighed and told Hoseok how Yoongi hadn't responded and Hoseok bit his lip. He knew something...

"Seriously what is it...?" I asked impatiently.

"That app... they started a hit or miss questionnaire thing. Basically they take two students and say, if you had to have sex with one of them which one... It was dumb and immature but someone took it too far..." Hoseok said sighing as he handed me my phone.