Chapter 1 -The Pretty Reckless-

It was a rainy morning around 5:00 am when Hanji Zoe, woke up from the trembling thunderstorms and lightnings, sure she was'nt afraid of them but the fact that her house is mostly glassed walled make her groan and scare the shit out of her. The sky was dark hanji couldn't guess what time is it if she didn't look on her alarm clock . "5:06 am" it said. She let out a heavy breath and turned on the blinds and curtains on her glass walls, so that she wont be worrying any of those thunderclouds and lightnings.

"Man, why cant I be fully asleep on a Saturday like this!" She quitely yelled, she let out a sigh and jumped off of her bed to grab some snacks on the kitchen.

Wearing her cotton black longsleeved and pajamas and a bathrobe to keep her warm. She stood along the fridge to grab a piece of strawberry cheesecake and a glass of milk to satisfy her tummy . after that she goes back to her room with the food and grab one of her favorite novel books entitled "A song of fire and ice" that hangs on her shelf.

She reads the following pages as she swallows the cheesecake she just got a while ago. Feeling a bit tired and full. Hanji rested her neck and lie down on her bed. Now staring at the 4 walls of her room.

"I miss you Mom, and Dad" she whispered. Trying not to get a morning tear on her face, she smiled and looked for possitivity.
"Well its better this way, you are all happy up there I know, and youre just watching me and how I stumble into life, haha"

Its just the past 3 years, Hanji's mom suffered from ovarian cancer and got sick real quick which resulted to her death. His dad died 2 years before her mom died due to a car accident. Which left her all alone in their house.

Hanji smiled again and shot the last portion of milk in her glass and force herself to fall asleep again. Because after this, she will quite make some lesson plans and presentations for her upcoming class this June.

Hanji was a Biology teacher on MRS University. And is teaching students who wants to be a Doctor of medicine and students who wants to be a Chemist.
Formerly she was a Doctor at the Shinganshina Hospital but resigned because she cannot take people that dies in her arms . so she took some units and became a teacher.

"Whoa!! Now I woke up too late, what the hell is wrong with me. Jeez. Haha"
She laughed at herself for oversleeping. She turned around and saw that the time was already "10:45 am"
Still she has a lot of time to do her works. So she got up, wore her glasses, tied her hair in a messy ponytail, wash her face and get her butt from working.

And working, for her includes a lot of falling to the staircase, spilling coffee to some of her paperworks, being confused where she put her eyeglasses which only seated on above of his forehead.

Well Hanji is Hanji, a very pretty and yet clumsy in her age, woman. :)

*Authors Note:
Okay i know u readers wont read this cause its just a fucking note but I would like to start my first story with the introduction of the main characters, who they are what they are and what they do.

Plus, im quite the girl who loves happy endings in stories and some lemony stuff on it *were adults so fuck off its normal* so ill let you have a quick peak on my type of story :)

Btw. Thanks for reading! Ill update asap :)