Chapter 16: It's the thought that counts

*Author's Note: Credits to all my pictures mostly I got them on Pinterest and google :) Enjoy reading! :)

So the whole day which is supposed to be Levi taking Hanji out was replaced with just the two of them cuddling all day and everything underneath :)

Then LEvi woke up with the sleeping Hanji still lying beside him cuddled up int his hip. but then Levi remembered that Hanji must be hungry now when she wake up, 

"Shit it's already 1:00 pm, I should make some food for Hanji" Levi sat up into the bed and combed his hair. then he remembered something Hanji likes. "How can I make that I dont even know what those are" 

Levi was talking about the strawberry-vanilla filled cereals that Hanji and Erwin was talking about a while ago. Levi will sure never let Erwin to make one for Hanji. He must try for himself. he stood up, grab his phone and went to the kitchen. Levi stood in front of the kitchen for about several minutes not knowing what to do. Then he thought of an idea.

"Ok Google, How to make strawberry-vanilla filled cereals" LEvi whispered into the voice recog on his phone. then he saw some procedures on how to make them. Sure it was kind of complex but Levi would do anything for Hanji.  He browsed for some more easy procedures until he ended up on one easy recipe of making cereals, but the difference is it was a chocolate-cream filled cereal.

"Well, if I could just substitute the chocolate into strawberry flavor then maybe it will just be the same" Levi smirked as he started getting the ingredients: eggs, milk, vanilla bean, flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, frozen strawberries and some mixing bowls and preheated the oven and started making what Hanji loves.

--Time skip for 1 hour--

Levi looked at the mini cereals that smelled good into his nostrils. he took one and tasted it for himself.

"Shit, its too sweet" Levi rolled his eyes and thought. "Maybe i should just make another one, this time less sugar" LEvi thought that the strawberries are already sweet that is why the sugar just made it taste more sweet, but the fact that it tasted good made Levi smile.

Levi then grabbed another flour and eggs to make another one when he heard loud clicks and shutter of a camera, he looked where the sound was coming from until he saw Hanji, taking ridiculous pictures of him. 

"HAnji!!!!!" Levi turned away so that he would escape the shutter of Hanji's camera.

"What?! you look cute with that pink apron . hahaha" HAnji giggled as she moved near Levi's.

"What are you doing babe" Hanji walked through LEvi.

"Uhm. well. its.." Levi painted a pinkish blush on his cheeks knowing that he made Hanji's favorite"

Hanji looked at the familar looking cereals on the large bowl and squealed in happiness. "Levi!!!!! you made some str-"

"Yeah. I made some of that strawberry cereals youve been asking that giant to make you, but i guess that doesnt tastes good so dont eat that yet, i would just make another one." Levi shyly said as he looks at the bowl. 

Hanji held Levi's hands and kissed it "Oh no short stack, youll sit here with me and lets taste it together" Hanji sat on the chair with Levi as she pick a piece of cereal and put it on her mouth.

Hanji smirked as she chew the cereal and looked at Levi who is now looking embarrased as of what he did with the cereal.

"Okay im sorry Its my first time to like cook that shitty cereal you like thats why it tastes awful, i told you i would just make another on--"

"No.. it tastes awesome levi, so shut up" Hanji petted Levi's hair.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't like it, I love it levi" Hanji smiled and leaned into Levi and kissed his lips.

"Yes!" LEvi held his hands upward, making that 'i did it' response.

Hanji laughed and said "So you get a milk out there and lets share this one okay?"

"Yep right on it!" Levi stood and grab the cold milk on the fridge and pored it into the large bowl with cereals, grab his own spoon and dig into the bowl with Hanji.

while levi is busy nabbing the cereals, Hanji looked at him with love and thought that she is quite lucky to have Levi, she knew that the cereals were too sweet, but the mere fact that Levi made them because it was her favorite made the cereals better than ever. 

"It's the thought that counts" She thought to herself "I love you LEvi" HAnji said looking at the short man who is filled with milk and cereals on his mouth.

"I lorrve yuuu throo" Levi couldnt speak the words well as he was stuffed with that cereal.