Chapter 2: The Perfectionist

"Fuck this shit. Why in all situations will it rain today" Levi cursed silently as he walks to Oluo engagement party for Petra.
Oluo and Petra have been together for about 4 years and its quite the time for Oluo to propose and throw a party just because Petra said yes.
And now, Levi has to come.

Not that he hates it. But Levi is more of the 'ill stay on my house and just do whatever the fuck I want cause I hate people' guy. But its his friend's party so he has to go or else he will get accused of being butt hurt cause Petra already had herself engaged and he still got no woman up to this moment.
Sure Levi and Petra had a thing before Oluo came but Levi just thought that he is not ready yet at that time so he did not let the relationship last.

But now, Levi is okay with Oluo and Petra and basically he is happy for the two, its just not obvious with the way he looks.

"Filthy, shit, Disgusting mud ugh" levi groaned as he walks and slips to some mud that made the rain worse.

At last he arrived to the venue and by the time he walked in to the hall he saw his college friends, Gunther with his girlfiend, Eld and Grace, and the happy couple Oluo and Petra, they smiled as they saw Levi walk to them and Levi just smirked and gave a nod with their reassuring fist bomb with one another.

The ceremony went on and on as Oluo and Petra talked about each other and Levi sat there with his friends.

"Hey Levi! When will we see the time that youre throwing your own engagement party huh, you never fill that empty seat beside you bro! " Eld chuckled giving a hold of her pregnant wife, Grace.
Gunther nod in approval and laugh.

"Shut up will you, girls are annoying and i dont know, theyre just exams, you keep on knowing them but still doesnt understand an inch of them" levi protested, still having that bored look on his face as he drinks his not so alcoholic drink.

Gunther replied "I know, but were kind of worried about you, I mean how old are you. 29? Man . you should have one before you got old. Everybody needs to have someone to love sometimes too. Even tho how shitty and stubborn you are , you should get your soft side so that one would eventually fall for you" Gunther replied as he points fingers to levi .

Levi just smirked and gave a 'whatever' look to Gunther.

"Its 5:40pm, i need to go guys i have something to do" Levi stood up as he looked on his white wrist watch

"Oh le me guess" Oluo interrupted "You have to get cleaning stuffs and clean your place even if theres nothing to clean and just stay awake until you go crazy cAuse youre singleness makes you sleep depriv--- aaagh" Oluo got his tongue stuck up,

"Thats what you get for blabbering on and on" Petra glared to Oluo. "Go Lev, its okay :)" Petra added

Levi went on and just like his friends say, he really did get his time on cleaning again . like his place looks like heaven already what would he clean. Still he does.

"Oh, maybe i really wont get a girl with my standard and my syndrome going on like this, its fine really i dont need one" levi mumbled as he faces on his own self in the mirror,

You cannot say hes too ugly not to have a girl, Levi has his own mesmerizing gray cold eyes and perfectly aligned jaw,pale skin and a shiny ink black straight hair on him, the only disturbance in his self is his height. Levi doesnt seem taller than most average guys . Maybe because when he was a child, he was not provided with all the necessary vitamins and food that he needs to eat because they only live in an area where relief goods is only distributed, plus his mother barely cared for him cause she works as a whore and she just got pregnant with levi cause some random guy fucked her.

But now, Levi is in a stable above class life, he tried to succeed by working hard and joining the Military, but now he works as a Lawyer at the Urban City Field.

Levi is just practically the guy whose every girl dreamed of. Some times even the girls will get the first move in talking to him but no, hes got no time for them .

Levi, as he faces himself on the mirror contemplated in his life.

"What if my friends are right?"
"I should have a woman who can stay with me"
"Ugh fuck them all, theyre annoying"

Levi shook his head as a sign of disapproval, that he is not yet ready for a commitment.

"Plus, i only want a woman who goes with my standard, loves cleaning.. Loves cleaning.. What else? . godammit" he yelled.

Actually levi only says this for himself so that he could stuck up for an imaginary non existent girl who loves cleaning like he does.

By the time hes done. He will take a nice bath on his tub and shower and wear pajamas and a knitted sweater to keep him of the cold environment and slip down on his clean bed that smelled of bleach and a fabric conditioner.

He lie in his bed in a straight position. Then he spread his arms beside him. He realized he was alone. He hugged his pillow and said

"Will I ever find someone?"