Chapter 18: Getting to know each other

*Authors Note :)

Sorry for not yet updating guyss. i got some problems in writing ang originally this scene should have some smut scene but i removed it. maybe ill just put it somewhere. but if you want to be in it sooner then just comment down :) also im being levi at this moment. *its because im having a sleep deprivation and it sucks and i have to take therapeutic teas and medicines so i could sleep well. anyway.. heres chapter 18! enjoy reading!

-anne :)

--Time Skip in the Morning--

The two lovers shared a wonderful and once again a magical night with each others arms. And as what they expect it to be they slept on the rooftop of Hanji's house after they shared a emotional stories with each other. 

As Levi felt the cold wind rush through his spine, he opened his eyes and saw Hanji hugging him, resting on his chest. He smiled and kissed Hanji's forehead.

"Good Morning Shitty Glasses" Levi answered in a hoarse tone.

"Mngh.. Im not even wearing glasses" Hanji peeked one eye to see the beautiful face that stares on her.  "What time is it clean freak?"

"Uhm. Maybe 6:30 AM?" Levi answered,

"I still need sleeeep....."

"Oh. no you dont!" Levi replied and stood up "Lets get up four eyes!"

Hanji ignored Levi as she pushed herself inside the blankets and cuddled a pillow. 

"Oh come on four eyes!" Levi grabbed Hanji bridal style and went downstairs for breakfast.

Levi cooked the usual breakfast they have. waffles, bacon and some breast chicken. with their morning tea and passion fruit juice for Hanji. they ate at the kitchen table when Levi started talking

"Well, do you have any plans for today babe?" Levi asked Hanji.

"Uhm.. nothing really, what about you?" Hanji replied as she bite a piece of waffle with maple syrup in it.

"Well, now that I think were already good with what happened last time. I think maybe I could show you my place, and then we get some food to eat.. go to a fancy place.. well to be simple. lets go on a date"  Levi rolled his eyes and smirked at Hanji.

"Oh my Levi I would love to!" Hanji squealed in excitement as she raise her arms upward.

"Then lets get going!" Levi answered as he kissed Hanji's cheeks

After they finished eating, Levi washed the dishes and Hanji went on for a bath to be followed by Levi. As soon as Levi finished washing the dishes, he got his towel and entered the bathroom where the naked Hanji was lying on the bubbly tub. Levi joined Hanji as he lie on back of her and starting to wash her hair.

"You know four eyes youre not good in cleaning your hair unless i do it" Levi answered as he puts some shampoo on Hanji's hair.

"Well. seriously I really dont have time for like 'levi-cleaning' my hair now that its kinda long,plus i only gonna tie it in the end so whats the point of washing it, like really washing it.." Hanji giggled.

"Dirt will always be in your hair you idiot! you should know that germs aren't that good since you used to be a doctor" 

"well, i only get to clean when im having some surgeries"

"Then I wish youre always having a surgery"

"Shut up clean freak, just keep on cleaning that birds nest. i like it.mmmnghh"