Chapter 5: Haunted Pasts

Levi turned off the engine of his car and moved to hanji's seat and carry her like shes some sort of a bride, Hanji tighten her grip on Levi's broad shoulders and neck so that she wont fall. 

as they were approaching near the hospital's gateway, Hanji glanced at Levi's face and she started examining the bored - looking guy that picks her up.

"He has some pretty aligned and strong jaw, pointed nose especially on the tip,he has nice shiny rich ink black colored straight hair, a mole on his chin,thats cute. he has his brows arched near his crease making him look always furious."

"and his eyes..."

"he has a dead, boring, but extremely mesmerizing gray hawk eyes" Hanji grasped tightly and shes not aware that she kind of jaw dropped when he saw his eyes, even though its still kind of blurry but she can see levi from near and thats all she saw. his mesmerizing eyes.

'What are you fucking looking at?" Levi stated without looking on Hanji, Still he can see hanji from his periperal view that is why he knows she is staring at him for too long. 

"uhm what.no I.." Hanji stuttered and felt embarrased as she glow a bright red on her cheeks.

As soon as they arrive on the hospital, the resident doctor approached them, A man with a long hair that wears rounded clear glasses and aged between 45- 50 years old.

"Good Morning, what happen to he--. Dr. Zoe?!"

"Dr. Yeager, Its nice seeing you again haha," Hanji replied with a wide smile.

"Its been a while Dr. Zoe, what happened to you?" Dr. Grisha Yeager replied.

"I bumped on Lev--"

"I accidentally bumped my car onto her when I was driving, my fault" Levi interrupted

hanji just stared at him in shock and mumbled near his ear, "Levi its my fault that I bu--"

once again interrupted, Levi said to Dr. Yeager. "Should we put her on a bed, she had some bruises and wounds that needs to be cleaned" Levi looked at the doctor, and then to Hanji "stop being so annoying would you?" he faced her chocolate eyes.

Hanji lied down on a bed and Levi sat down on a stool near Hanji's.

it was plain silent until a nurse, with an emerald bright eyes, her hair tied on one shoulder and looked as calm as ever came in, looking down at the patient's form.

"okay so Dr. Yeager said we have to setup a CT scan on you and let your wounds be disinfected and give them some bandag-- Dr. Hanji!!!!" the nurse yelled in excitement.

"Nurse Carla! Nice to see ya!" Hanji let out a wide hug and Nurse CArla accepted it.

"What happen?! why are you here?!" The nurse asked.

"Uhm well" Hanji looked back to Levi and rolled his eyes "tch"

"Its my clumsiness Carly, you know me. haha" Hanji gave a wild smile and hugged Carla"

After a little chitchat, Nurse Carla cleaned Hanji's wounds and gave them anti - bacterial ointment and covered it with sterile bandage, while she was cleaning Hanji's wounds, Hanji saw a little ring on her left ring finger and started squealing as she took Carla's hand.

"No way!" Hanji pointed out the ring that seems to be an engagement ring.

"Haha yes Dr. Hanji Zoe, the ever silent Dr. Grisha Yeager already proposed last few months. and were getting married next month, which makes me..."

"Mrs. Carla Yeager!" the  two girls screamed in unison.

levi just watched them like they are some sort of hopeless romantic teenage girls getting a flowers from their high school sweetheart, he clicked his tounge and smirked knowing how corny and funny it is.