Chapter 14: She's Mine

Hanji woke up with a broad shouder that served as her pillow, realizing Levi's sleeping with her on her room. Hanji thought that after the magical incident last night, Levi brought her up to her room and just slept there. She took a glance at the naked man that lies beside her. He sleeps so peacefully, He must've given his all last night. Hanji caressed Levi's face as her fingers run down to his lips, gently examining how soft it was, and how warm his kisses are last night. She rolled on top of the sleeping Levi and gently kissed him. Levi then woke up and opened his eyes, seeing that it was Hanji kissing him.

"Good Morning Love" Levi whispered to Hanji as he wrapped his hands around her hips.

"Good Morning Clean Freak" Hanji giggled as she leaned herself closer on Levi.

Levi smiled at the beauty that is on top of him. realizing they are still barely naked, only the blankets that serves as their clothes now. Levi then slowly grab Hanji's hair and pushed her lips into his. He can't get enough of that woman now that he knew she loved him too.

"Mmh-hmm" Levi moaned and slowly broke the kiss "Hanji?"

"Yes Levi" Hanji's face now deep red.

"Why did you choose me?" Levi stared at the woman's beautiful eyes.

"What do you mean Levi?" 

"I mean, you should have chose Erwin, or loved him, instead of me, But why me?" Levi hesitantly said.

Hanji smirked knowing that her boyfriend is still quite jealous of the eyebrowed man. "You know Levi, as I had told you always, everything has changed. yes he could be my lost best friend, but he will never be you, I love you levi, you don't have to be jealous or feel intimidated just because he is taller than you and have a more broad and muscular body than you. i love every inch of your cuteness Levi" Hanji giggled as she knew Levi really felt jealous of that man.

"What-- why would i be intimidated with that giant I.. ghhh."

Hanji shut Levi's lips by kissing him passionately and said "I am yours Levi, and you are mine, Only mine"

"Plus, he is just a friend Levi, i dont think that he'll be another man inlove with me" Hanji added.

Levi rolled his eyes and went back to Hanji's "Hanji, He is a guy, I know what other guys intentions and what do they want with a girl, I knew from the moment that elephant got his ass on your house he will be getting yo---" Hanji stopped Levi and kissed him.

They started kissing and Levi went on top of Hanji, ready to give himself again this time, but then theres a wide opening of the door and there stood Erwin.

"Good Morning Hanj--" Erwin stared at the 2 blanket-covering naked bodies and painted a deep shock as what he saw was Levi on top of Hanji. "W-hat is this Hanji?"Erwin stuttered.

Hanji pulled the blanket close to her as Levi calmly sat beside Hanji, finger combed his hair.

"Uhm Erwin." Hanji clenched her throat ad looked at the horrified stare of Erwin.

"What Hanji?" Erwin stared at her 

"Well. I would like to meet you again, Levi--- my boyfriend" Hanji looked at Levi as she hold his hands.

Erwin stared in complete shock, and then stared at Levi, who is really staring at his ocean eyes like a total boss. 

"Hi Erwin, you okay?" Levi teasingly and now intimidatingly said as he looked at Erwin.

Erwin realized that his actions really obviously telling how angry and jealous he is of Levi, so he shook the shock into his face and plastered a smile.

"Oh yeah, Im fine, Good for you two, haha you always looked cute together" Erwin plastically said. He stared again at Levi and gave a stare "I should have killed  you the moment I saw you" look. but now combined with a fake evil smile.

"Uhm great! Uhm Erwin, if you wouldnt mind going out for a while, we have to.. you know get dressed." Hanji stuttered.

Erwin nodded and quickly closed the door, his face went evil again, breathing heavily while he glared daggers at the image of levi in his mind, "I will get her back you shrimp. Just wait" "Hanji is only mine, not yours" Erwin clenched his fists and went downstairs.

on the other hand, Levi and Hanji stared in shock, and just laughed about how Erwin looked ridiculously with those shocked eyes. 

*Authors Note:

Okay , so this is a short chapter cause ive been working on it for like hours and im kind of tired now because i just had some 4 hours sleep because of this. but anyways i will make the next chapter long enough with some thrill with the 3 characters.

The other casts of the Attack on Titan will be put up soon, maybe on CHapter 16 or 20. :) Thanks! ENjoy reading!

-Anne :)