Chapter 6: Broken Things

"well." Dr. Grisha continued.

"She has broken her pelvic bone as you can see in this scan, It was kinda bad, but don't worry, it will heal soon. And expect to have more bruises to appear because of her clump blood in her tissues. It's just normal, now what you will do is you have to put some cold compress on the bruises everyday okay, and make sure Hanji won't do such aggressive things like running, lifting heavy things, so that her broken pelvic bone won't get too worse, Understand?" Dr. Yeager stopped and smiled at the shocked boy.

Levi was kinda shocked but her expression faded away , but still deep inside he was screaming and annoyed to his self. He started talking to his own self.subconciously.

"Way to go Levi, you just broke a girl's pelvic bone, now you feel responsible for taking good care of her for the meanti—"

"what the hell? No way! This annoying brat will not stay under my protection just because I crashed into her, fuck!"

"its over levi, you don't have to feel responsible for his shit head."

Levi then bursted out.

"I'm sorry sir, but I think I cannot handle this girl anymore, For your information, I don't even know her and were not like living together so its better if she would be the one to hear those tips and advices for her own good because im not gonna live with her" He said monotonously.

Carla and Grisha stared at each other in shock for a moment.

"Nice, now theyre thinking I am some sort of a fucking retarded imbecile who doesn't care about anything" Levi grunted in his head.

"It's okay" Carla continued, " Well maybe I can visit her in her house everyday to check on her." She smiled, "Hanji is a dear friend of mine really.

As soon as Hanji woke up, Levi told everything, her condition, what to do and what not to do, and how many months would it take for her to be recovered.

Honestly, Hanji felt a little bit shock and anxious that it would take 1 and a half month for her to take a leave in the School , even though Classes are still not official but she needs to go to her tri semester Chemistry class and has her lesson plans be submitted. But theres nothing she could do. It already happened and all she needs is to follow the rules.

Nurse Carla also told her that she will be visiting her every once in a while so that she could monitor her broken body and bruises.

--Time Skip –

It was already 6:00 pm when Hanji returned to her home, Levi insisted that he would bring her back home as his last good deed to her, he also paid for the hospital bills.

Now, The sun already sets his place and Hanji can literally see the moon rising up from her glass walled house. She sits up assisting her pelvic as she whinced "ahgh, it still hurts shit"

Hanji, now sitting in her couch thought of something.

"That guy, Levi Ackerman sure was nice and gentleman but he has to learn how to clean his filthy mouth with nice words and not just cuss all around." She smiled with the thought of Levi in her mind.

Its past 7:30 pm when Hanji realize that she has not eaten anything yet, from the morning up to this moment, she felt her tummy grumbled as a sign that she was hungry, so with the help of her crutches, she slowly went to the kitchen and fridge to find some left over foods, there she saw left over chicken, carrots, potatoes, peas and mushrooms. She decided to cook a chicken vegetable soup with baked potatoes and a cheese loaf , she was sure she will eat every last one of it because her tummy was now like Godzilla that went wild in Tokyo.

Being clumsy as ever, Hanji made her cooking quite difficult, now that she has wounded hands and a broken body, her moves were limited and that resulted to some plates being fallen off, shards of glasses everywhere and God knows what else. But anyway, she just finished cooking and went to the couch and laid her plate with 3 pieces of cheese loaf, baked potatoes and a bowl of overflowing veggie soup. She wasn't used of eating her butt out in the kitchen because she always reminded of how lonely and alone she was, with no one to seat with those excess chairs in the table kitchen, so she practically eat somewhere, like in the couch where she could watch tv, in the bedroom where she could read. And in the garden where she would settle a mini picnic.. for her alone. Sure she have some friends, like Carla, her co workers, Nanaba, Moblit, Gelger, Thomas, Rico and Ian. But those were already busy with their own lives, like they had a family of their own, like Rico and Ian living in together already. Gelger and Moblit were some choices but Gelger has a girlfriend and Moblit has a huge crush on Hanji and it will sure feel awkward if she invited him for a food picnic.

Hanji started to munch what was on her plate like a hungry titan eating off humans. When she is finished she went back to the kitchen and put her plates on the sink and sit on the couch once again, with her being fully stuffed, she kinda dozed off and fall into a deep sleep.

"Tch, what a piece of shit" Levi mumbled, staring from a glass walled house and watching the woman eat like a pig and drift into a sleep.

"why am I even watching her?! Fuck off " Levi rolled his eyes

As soon as he saw the woman fall into sleep, he started on his car engine and drove away,

While driving, Levi was contemplating on what decision did he made earlier. He was quite still feeling responsible about Hanji and quite guilty for himself for being such an ass.

"Well maybe I could stop by tomorrow and give that woman a good food so she wont be breaking any plates or cups now" He smirked.

--Time Skip—

Levi, now sittng on his tub and let the water on the shower drip him wet and her hair flat. He was really thinking about Hanji, and the moment a while ago when he looked at her peacefully sleeping and her face gives him a reason to smile a bit. When he realized he was smiling because of Hanji,he blushed a pinky color on his cheeks and brushed it off.

"what the hell Levi?!" he said to himself, he shook his head to get away from the trance he had and get off the water.

He now put his boxer shorts, a medium sized white shirt and a towel on his shoulders, he then dried his hair up and went to his bed.

"I wonder if shes okay" he mumbled, and slightly closed his eyes until he falls asleep.

*Authors Note:

Hi! well the may take a bit long chapter, I have kinda thought the ending and the whole story in my mind, how its gonna be, and I think it would be a lot of chapters. but ill try to finish it once and for all. :)

Im thinking of adding some intense situations at the middle of the chapter just to thrill yourself up guys. guess like bad guys, getting in trouble or what so ever. :) 

Enjoy reading!

-Anne :)