Chapter 29: Perfectly Perfect

Hanji and Levi woke up with the sudden cool breeze of the wind that made them shiver, it was a perfect cold morning as they cuddled up inside the tent that they build up on the shore of the ocean. the sun was still not rising up but they can tell it was early morning already.

"Levi.. Im cold.brrggghhh.." Hanji mumbled as she scooted closer on his husband's chest, Levi on the other hand gave the majority of the blanket on Hanji and hugged her to feel his warm body.

"there, feel better?" Levi smiled at the curled up woman at his chest.

"Mm-hmm. good morning love" Hanji opened one of her eyes to see Levi staring at her.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Ackerman." 

"hehe. its a good surname though" Hanji moved a little closer more to Levi.

"I told you, you'd suit my surname better" His husband smirked boasting about how lovely his surname is.

Hanji returned the hug to Levi and replied as he looked at him "Why do you look so hot and handsome today."

"I'm always hot and freaking handsome shitty glasses"

"Haha. whatever."

"Oi. admit it. I am hot and handsome, say it Four Eyes"

"Nope. you not."

"Oh really? So I guess I'm mistaken that I heard you mumbled "titan dick' last night while were making love.

"Levi!" Hanji spanked his broad chest.

"What? haha plus I am sure that you had more than one org--"

Hanji cupped Levi's mouth so that he would shut up. "Okay okay. you're handsome! shut up okay!" 

"And hot."

"Noooooo"

"Say it! Say it!"

"Hell no Levi hah!"

Then Levi mimicked Hanji's movements and words last night "Oh my god Levi. please! Break mah walls! shit ugh! I can--"

"Levi stop! haha . jesus! okay youre hot and handsome! There happy?!" Hanji face palmed.

"It'll do." Levi bit his lips as he gave Hanji a kiss. "Lets get up. what do you want for--"

Before Levi could finished his words, Hanji went outside the tent and throw up.

"Hanji! are you okay?!" Levi quickly went on Hanji as he patted her back.

*throws up*

"Oh my, Im calling Dr. Grisha" Levi quickly picked his phone.

"Levi, Im fin--"

"Hello. Uhm Dr. Jaeger, its Levi.. Yes, uhm sorry for the disturbance but Hanji suddenly throwed up,.. No she didnt have any breakfast yet." Levi panickly talked as he looks at Hanji.

"Levi. it must be her morning sickness, since shes pregnant, she would mostly throw up in the morning, its normal dont worry." The man on the other line stated.

"Oh. I see. got it, I just thought something is wrong, thanks anyway" Levi replied as he let out a sigh of relief.

"oh. and one thing Levi." Dr. Grisha continued "One of this days she would be picky and sometimes ask for something weird to eat. dont freak out when that happens, its part of her pregnancy."

"I see. Thank you Dr. Grisha." LEvi hung up the phone.

LEvi turned to see Hanji, holding his stomach for a while.