Chapter 4: Unintentionally knowing her

the two people awkwardly sits in silence inside Levi's car as he drove on the Shinganshina hospital.

"Does anything hurt except for your hand wounds?" Levi said not looking at Hanji.

"Uhm yeah, my backside hurts, hehe" Hanji chuckled a bit but whinced after that because of her wounds and bruises.

"damn it, this woman can literally smile out while she has her deep wounds and bruises" Levi said subconciously in his mind.

"let me see" Levi stopped the car for  while and looked at Hanji

"what?! wait n--" HAnji in shocked said as Levi pulled up her blouse and what he saw was a deep purple bruise swelling i her upper pelvic part.

"Shit thats bad" Levi muttered in panic and drove faster to the hospital,

"no, its okay, it will heal anyway some time and--" hanji was interruted by levi.

"Why know that all a sudden? so now youre some sort of doctor huh?" Levi sarcastically said not looking on hanji, 

"Well.. I was once was.. a doctor, I used to." Hanji faked a smile and sadness felt in her eyes. but levi was not able to see it because he was driving.

"okay i see, thats where all the stupid facts a while ago came from" Levi mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey Im not stupid!" Hanji yelled.

"Tch, I said the facts are stupid, not you! Now you're really stupid" Levi replied.

"Whatever, and what about you?" Hanji said.

"what about me?" Levi questioned.

"Yeah, what do you do for a living?" Hanji asked curiously

Levi exhaled. "I was once on a Military grounds, but now, I am a Lawyer, works at the Urban City District."

"oh. okay. thats where the stupid laws a while ago came from." Hanji giggled.

"How dare you say stupid--" Levi was interrupted

"What? youve been telling and calling me stupid and dumbass for a while now, its time for me to call it" Hanji, with her brown eyes laughed at it.

Levi glared daggers at the messy girl beside her "Damn it, she steals my lines" he said in his mind.

"Were here" Levi answered.