Chapter 3: My Ultimate Disaster

"Freckled Jesus! I'm late!!" Hanji stutter while glancing at her alarm clock that says "9:00 am"

She quickly put on her gray blouse, white teaching slacks, wore a pair of black stilletoes and tried to tie her hair in a usual setup.
"Damn it, I should really buy a new alarm clock, you can't always ruin my day like this you know!" She mumbles as she tries to talk to the alarm clock which she obviously know won't talk back.
As soon as she got out,she started running, she did not really mind that she is wearing a high heeled shoes and shes running like shes in a marathon. Hanji doesn't need to take a cab because she was used to walking down to her working place, obviously it will only take her like 5-8 minutes to arrive just walking .

"Shit!" She groaned as she rolled her eyes, she knew everything is different but didn't notice just now. She forgot her glasses on her table side bed.
Another fact about Hanji is that she is near-sighted and has astigmatism, simply she cant see the faces of the people or some object unless she take a closer near look at them. Not without her glasses that she forgot apparently.

She wishes to go back to her house but it was pretty late, and she needs to attend her first period of class which is the Chemistry period.

"Great! " she said sarcastically. "I am running on a stilletoes, I am late, I did not have any breakfast which is obviously bad for my immune system, and now I just forgot my freaking glasses!!! Ugh!!! Could this day get any worse!!!" She whispered roughly while clenching her fist and grinning some of her teeth in annoyance.

And just as she thought.

"Watch out!!! Oh shit fuck you!" Levi shouted inside his car while he accidentally bumped a woman in front of his car out of nowhere.

"Awww. Great just as i thought" Hanji moaned in pain while reaching for her back side that hit the car. It was pretty bad and she thinks that it left a bruise already, plus her stilletoes got broken since she stumble down like a kid. She had a few open scratches in her hand that bleeds and one on the elbow part.
The wounds aren't deadly but it shows that she was hit hard and they hurt a lot as she whinced in pain. She wants to cry but everyone was staring at her and on the car, and sooner the driver inside it. So she hold it up into her eyes and looked down.
"Oh god, can i still have a good day please" she whispered.

"Hey!! Aren't you watching your way down here!!" Levi shouted as he jumped off of his car with his suit and tie on and his coat just leaning on his shoulders, he looked at the woman whom he had hit. He showed less care as he walk near the woman who is currently lying on the ground.

"Well, ugh, d-do you know that when a person got hit by a car, her brain would possible be traumatized and her instincts that is located on the left side part of the cerebrum will indicate her and start to put fears out of the cars and ju---"

"Oh! Well listen you annoying woman. Did you know that there is a fucking law into this filthy world that you," levi points out his fingers on Hanji. "You can go to jail and get charged for going a go while the stop light is red!"
Levi shouted, embarrased already as the people stares at them in shock.

One man, just passing by whispered "yeah chivalry is dead, can't that man just become more manly enough to assist the girl instead of yelling at her"

Levi turned around to where the voice was coming and shot daggers on the man.

"But the man is right" levi subconciously said in his mind. Why couldn't he be more gentleman in his life. He turned to look at the woman who is still on the ground, probably she cannot stand because of the impact and the pain she has.

Levi grasped a quick air as he stare in shock. He looked at those round, watery hazelnut eyes, showing him defeat and fear, and the wounds on the woman's hand and elbow that still bleeds made it worse. He was kind of took pity for the woman and felt embarrassed to himself

"Why cant I just be the good person for today" he said in his mind while falling into his knees to examine the woman.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He whispered emotionless.
"I .. Cant stand, Im sorry I bumped into your car, i-it won't happen again s-sir" Hanji said with a little fear on her eyes. She quite bought that fact Levi said a while ago that she would go to jail after this so she kind of felt defeated and just fell silent.

Levi exhaled heavily "look I should take you to the hospital, and with that, i have to carry you in my car since you can't move your ass out there"

Hanji nodded in approval and Levi caught her in his arms bridal style, put her into the passenger seat, got her buckled up for the last moment and before he go inside the car, he shouted..

"Oh yeah folks! Shows over!! You can go to your fucking places now!" He clenched his fist and went back inside the car as the people stared in shock and annoyance.

"Im sorry a while ago" levi silently said, looking bored as ever.

"No, Im sorry I bumped into your car, its m-my fault really, I was running late for school and i forgot my glasses thats why I barely did not see your car running down the road or the stop lights." Hanji helplessly said while enduring the physical pain"

Levi whispered subconciously "really, this woman just apologize with all the wounds and all that, she should've been mad at me" then he remembered one thing he said a while ago. That the woman will go to jail for breaking the traffic rules.

"Look, youre not going into jail don't worry, i just need you to get a check up on your body if youve broken anything underneath and get your shitty wounds cleaned up" levi said.

"Yeah thanks" Hanji continued with a smile "just go to Shinganshina Hospital" she said.

Levi glanced at the woman beside her and took a look on her beautiful eyes again, fearing of getting distracted by those eyes, he looked away and said "Sure"

"By the way, I'm Hanji, Hanji Zoe" extending her wounded hands in to levi's

"Levi Ackerman, Just call me Levi" he said, gently shaking the hand of Hanji, careful not to press those wounds.

Hanji smiled and said "okay levi nice meeting you!"

*Authors note:

Okayy . nice way for a first meet up right? I hope you enjoy reading my first story so far. Plus ill keep updating and just comment for some errors or thoughts about the story :)

Thats all! Thank youuu!! :* :)
-Anne