Chapter 7: Friend of Mine

Still snoring and drooling on her nice sleep on the couch, Hanji was awakened by a sudden doorbell in her gate. She took a seat and rubbed her eyes and removed the little amount of saliva that escaped on her mouth while she was sleeping, she let out a long yawn and put on her glasses.

"Ah! At last , I can see bright and clear 1080 HP!! Haha"

*ding dong ding dong, ding dong ding dong..*

Hanji remembered the person outside and shouted "Comiiiiing!!!"

"It must be Carla" Hanji mumbled.'

As soon as she opened the door she greeted.

"Hi Carl--- Levi?" Hanji stared in shock.

Levi, wearing a nice long sleeved cotton shirt and a faded jeans with a black converse visited the ever annoying hanji. " well I thought I could visit you and give you some shit so you could eat well and not breaking—"

Levi stopped as he remembered last night that he was just stalking Hanji and Hanji shouldn't know that he saw her clumsiness.

"And not breaking one of our bones anymore" Levi blushed for he know what breaking means breaking the plates and glasses. He almost slipped his mouth and blew his cover last night.

Hanji stared in utmost shock, but then smiled as she saw the paper bag of Pizza Hut in Levi's hands.

"Did you bought me a pizza?! Yes! Come inside please. You should be hungry too." Hanji replied with a huge grin on her face letting Levi come in her house.

Levi took a quick peak on the outside structure of Hanji's house. It was a 2 storey house made of mostly fiberglass walls and windows, you could literally see what was inside of it. On the side was a garden of herbs, flowers, and a big cherry blossom tree on the center, it has also a glass table and 4 metal curved chairs surrounding the table.

"Well apparently this is my family's house" Hanji said while walking along the house's door. "but you know, my mom's gone and my dad's also" so Basically I think I already own this house. Hanji faked smile as she remembered her parents.

Levi replied, "what happened to them?" Levi usually knows what happen to hanji's mom but her dad, not yet.

"Well, my mom died with an ovarian cancer, and my dad just died in a car crash." She stuttered.looking back down on her feet.

"I am sorry about that, well atleast you have your life right? That a lot to be thankful for shithead" Levi said.

"Yeah I think so.." Hanji opened the door and said "Welcome! Feel at home! Mr Ackerman! As she faces Levi with a big plastered smile.

Levi kind of inspected the house, it was quite nice, the first thing youll see is the Living room where there is a wide Black leather couch, a Flat screen TV towards it. A Glass table in front of the couch which is also dimmed black. Some picture frames were hanging on the wall. Levi came closer to see every person in the frames, the first big one was Hanji's family picture, she was still quite young on the picture but you will easily recognize her because of the glasses and the messy hair she has up to now, the second one is assumingly her Parents, the third one is Hanji getting a degree of medicine, and the last one is the little Hanji with the blonde boy with a fluffy eyebrows and ocean like eyes, they were hugging with the company of a Dog.

"oh, that is Erwin, my best friend and our adopted dog Charlotte" Hanji replied while sinking her teeth on a slice of bacon overload cheese pizza slice.

"Where is he now?" Levi asked, still looking from the frame

"well, I don't really know, we were best friend since grade school, not until when they moved out to England because he is pure English and he needs to study there, I don't know maybe because he has some scholar or shit. I think hes dead now" Hanji replied, stuffing the last portion of the pizza in her mouth.