Chapter 26: Set you free

--Time Skip in the Morning of 8:00 AM--

Levi after a while of thinking and crying went to Dr. Jaeger's hospital desk and approached him.

"Dr. Jaeger?"

"Oh. its you Levi, what can I do for you? Have you seen some observations on Hanji?"

"Nothing, but.. I want to .. remove Hanji's life support."

As soon as Grisha heard what Levi said, he quickly stood up and held Levi on his shoulders. "What?! Levi, are you out of your mind!? No we cannot remove it! Thats the only equipment Hanji needs to stay alive!"

Levi just looked down with his bloodshot eyes and said "I know, but I thought about it.. Grisha, please, I cant take seeing Hanji in pain anymore. Seeing her unconcious and her face.. her face that keeps on struggling, it hurts me so much.." Levi started sobbin as he continued "Grisha.. It hurts so much seeing her in that way, I want.. No.. I have to set her free. You know that Grisha, Hanji is in a lot of pain."

Grisha then looked at the crying Levi with symphaty and pity on his eyes. He knew that they are just depending on miracles if Hanji would still wake up or not.

"Fine.. I'm sorry Levi.." Grisha whispered.

"But, before you do that. I want to finish something."

"What is it.."

"Something that me and Hanji should have done, get your suit Mr. Jaeger."

"L-levi No.. you'll just making yourself suf--"

"No.. I'll never find anyone like Hanji. I'll keep my vows, I'm sure Hanji will do the same if she could speak for herself."

"Okay.."

"Call Carla, tell her that I need her to look for Hanji for a while. and your son, tell him that call he should call Hanji's students and gather here, bring their suits."

"I got it. Levi" Grisha then took his phone as Levi walked away and got his car keys into his pockets. on his way home..

--Time Skip--

Levi drove for about an hour on his way home, as he got in. he went into his dresser and got his tuxedo suit with a blue necktie and long back dark leather coat. Then he grabbed his phone to call Eld's.

*ring..*

"Hello, Levi. how are you?"

"Eld. tell our friends, they need to gather up in the hospital.."

"Why? IS there something wrong Levi?"

"Hanji.."

"What about her Levi? What happened?"

"She.. Shes not waking up.."

"What?! No Levi.. you sho-"

"Eld, listen.. I'll just have to continue the wedding, As long as Hanji is still breathing"

Eld sighed as what Levi said.. "Okay, I'll tell them.."

"Thanks. Bye"

Levi hung up, and did the same call to Nanaba, and for a moment, he throw himself into the bed and stare at the ceiling, he sighed as tears went pouring down on his boring eyes. after a while, he grabbed Hanji's notebook on the bedside table and her pen. Levi lied to his stomach as he started writing his wedding vows. It was a moment after he finished and scanned everything down when he realized that the paper was nearly torned off with his tears and the ink blotted away. he started re writing it. he soon got up from the bed, and changed his clothes into the suit he was looking a while ago. He never imagined that his wedding will be this much painful. knowing that tomorrow, all he could see is Hanji. lifeless.. He wiped the remaining tears on his eyes and drove back to the hospital.